Solar panel farm Nimbies

In the Frome Standard and Wiltshire Times, the editors of these two papers are anti-truck, and have printed stories about lorries causing problems at delivery sites.
In both papers, readers have written in to complain about trucks parking in narrow country lanes on blind corners, and they have torn out the grass from the verges.
One writer quotes : " The lane now is so muddy, you can not walk up there without wearing Wellington boots."
Then she says, the noise of the banging to build the solar panel farm is 7 days a week , and she moans they work until Sunday night until 21.30 making banging noises in the construction site.
This is the part that cracks me up, she the quips : " All the lorries were from Eastern Europe."
The point of this post is: At all construction sites, you have to tolerate some minor problems until the work is completed, when it is finished, the Nimbies will look back and say what was all the fuss about.
The public have no clue about tacho hours and the fact that International transport is now dominated by much cheaper EE hauliers.
So this moaner had the time to note where these foreign lorries were coming from.?
There was long line of parked trucks waiting to tip at the site at Melksham and residents were moaning about being blocked in their homes and farms,where else were the trucks going to park and may have just driven up to their max hours across Europe to get there and had no idea of the delivery site logistics.Nobody would be telling them, an address on their paper work, and that is it.
I have come to the conclusion that most English people are thick, the solar panel farm is a green solution to energy resources, a few lorries block their lane, and it makes front page headlines on both papers.How else does the equipment and materials get there,by RAF Chinnock helicopters, Nimbies live in a false dream world, an Utopian bubble of how life should be in the country side.They all pay artificially high property prices because some presenter on a TV property programme keeps banging on about a " Good sized room.".

toby1234abc:
I have come to the conclusion that most English people are thick,

Yep, that’s about the strength of it

See a lot of these farms around germany.
How effecient are they?
Anyone got them at or on their home ?
As for the newspaper arttical,jaysus there’s always one.

Preserve the wildlife and cull these people instead. :imp:

(my shortest rant ever)

A new bypass can be halted being built if the tree huggers spot a rare newt or bird.The lawyers make a fortune.It is then delayed for years.

Or you can buy a house within a quarter mile of a Speedway stadium and apply to the court to have it closed…

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-26365670

autocar.co.uk/blogs/motorspo … bout-noise

buryfreepress.co.uk/news/loc … -1-5906156

cambridge-news.co.uk/News/We … 111923.htm

It doesn’t matter that they no longer live there anymore, and if the noise from the stadium is bad, I guess they haven’t noticed one of Europes largest USAF bases is less than a mile away…