Sol-store. Anyone got any info?

I’ve been trying to google Sol-store and keep coming up with nothing. Anyone heard of or had dealings with this outfit?

this who you mean?

solstor.com/

Well I’m bug ered, I think it is.

Your a wizard, Thanks shuttle’. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i spoke to them a few weeks ago, they are not looking for any subbies, well, on the UK side anyway, didn’t enquire about the european side, not got the O Licence for that.

don’t know either about if they are looking for employed drivers, might be worth a phone call

My mate is pulling for them, mostly uk-spain. 2-3 drops, 2-3 collections. When he gets back to the uk he lifts a loaded trailer with a couple of drops towards manchester where he lives. Then a couple of collections back down, drops his trailer, lifts a loaded one for spain again.

He’s happy with it.

Our own Truckyboy works or worked for them. He will put you straight on them.

As has already been mentioned try sending a PM to Truckyboy or also try newmercman, he used to work for them.

I know they used to have a contract with Kodak running their stuff out to Spain,Portugal, Italy and Greece etc then backloading with fruit. I belive they have their own packhouses.

They “used” to have a very “flexible” view with regard to their own drivers` hours regs!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: …but im sure thats all changed now!! :wink:

I came home on the Dieppe boat on Wednesday night, there was a Solstor subbie who lived in Spain sharing the cabin.