Software Testers Wanted

I’ve just made changes to an application for drivers to keep a record of their duty details.
I know there are loads of apps that you can buy to do the calculations that are needed, but they seem to focus on what’s going on during the working day.

I’m available now in TrickNetUK chat → chat/index.php (you can see link to chat in the top right of this page)

What I’m looking for is a couple of people that have about 20 minutes to spare
During this 20 minutes I want you to enter some duty start and and times that are typical in the patterns that you are used to working in. No other information will be required, so will be anonymous. You will not be installing any software.

These sessions will be running tonight up until about midnight

Many Thanks

Could do with one or two agency drivers in tonight’s session, rather than directly employed drivers with regular shift patterns

Thanks for all your support

Thanks to all that participated in the sessions on Saturday night

After the feedback received there’s been some re-working done over the last couple of days and we’re ready for more testing

If you can spare 20 minutes, I’ll be available again in the chat channel as described in the first post

Tonight we’re looking for a mixture of agency and trampers, only running sessions until about 23:00

Thanks again

I’m aware it’s late, but it’s a 24 hour operation…

Anyone got a few minutes to spare within the next hour or so for next round of testing ?

should only take 10-20 minutes, join chat as described in previous post

More testing tonight…

I’m available now in TrickNetUK chat → chat/index.php (you can see link to chat in the top right of this page)

Tonight we’re looking for drivers with about 20-30 minutes to spare, and have work details of 4+ weeks to input (does not need to be your actual, can be simulated duties)

As tonight’s sessions are requiring more work details than previous nights, spots will be limited,as we are planning to guide new testers through every step of creating a secure work environment

Join chat when you’re ready to get started

Thanks again for all your support

Saturday Night from 8pm

we’re going through some of the advanced features, such as allocating work to different employers and agency timesheets