Software for the office

Hi all,

We are currently using a software called Intransit for a operation! We are looking to move away from them but would like to know you you all use out there? We operate vans to Artics, we dos dedicated loads, time sensitive And groupage.

We are looking for a database that will allow us to improve on our current service but hopefully not costing the earth.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

I too am looking for some relevant software but struggling. Most offerings in the UK are ‘online’ and have a monthly subscription which just racks up the expense. I am currently looking to US software (Truck n Pro / Easy Trucking Software) and seeing if it can be used here. If anyone else does know of something more relevant I would love to know?

Can I ask what you didn’t like about Intransit? I looked into them a few years back and thought it looked quite good. I excluded them because they were a new company with no track record back then. Send a PM if you think it would be better.

There’s a lot to be said for online (Cloud) software if you are a small to medium sized business. It takes away the expense and hassle of data backup, and is usually remotely accessible from different devices.

It is normally more cost effective (including IT infrastructure) for large fleets to buy software and small fleets to subscribe.

I had talks with Blackbay.com 0845 459 0269 about their software and it was cheap as chips (but not suitable for our particular application).

mandata.co.uk/
our office uses this

205:
https://www.mandata.co.uk/
our office uses this

I found this on-line the other day and I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on this, good and bad!