Sofia 03/11/07

Huh did,nt think that would work. Time to spend some time in the loft, see what i can find.

come on john get some more up. im gonna hound you till you do. :wink:

Morning i,ve put a couple of truck photo,s on this morning, 112 and a Eurostar.i,m trying to get the size right.Still looking for the rest of my old photo,s. This trip was in my van and my daughter had been using the camera for collage,so these are from my phone and are mostly road signs. I,ll put them on .It,ll give me a chance to get the size right.

Size looks ok.

Toothpick, where abouts were the last three pictures taken?

Im guessing Italy?

bullitt ,sorry i got a bit carried away with the fact that i could post a photo, nearly as excited as when my eurostar returned 9mpg. I think the first would have been cenis, the next 2 on the ferry to Messina from Villa san Giovanni then on to Catania, followed by Etna .That was easter 86 and today i,ve been scanning some of my old photos. The Catania run needs me spend some time to type it out as it was to become a special trip.

Hi toothpick johnny That middle pic of your last 3 reminded me of when I did Sicily.
I was driving the Barco Merc in the pic.

:grimacing: SNAP Here’s my similar pic:

What would you type into the sat nav to find the Bulgarian border? Ruse or Pyce :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
What would you type into the sat nav to find the Bulgarian border? Ruse or Pyce :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a very good question Wheel Nut, I think it might depend on whether the sat-nav has a Cyrillic font installed.
Would it be possible to get around the problem by using the stylus to select a start/end point ■■

Hi Dieseldave that was thursday just before easter 86, there was an American ship in Messena at the time.I,m trying to do a story about that trip but because of the time it takes me i,ll try and type it first before i log on . Any help on cut and paste from words/office [please]. Wheelnut my Becker traffic pro vip only takes me as far as Austria[until they release the maps for another upgrade] so after that i use my 15year old map

toothpick johnny:
Hi Dieseldave that was thursday just before easter 86, there was an American ship in Messena at the time.I,m trying to do a story about that trip but because of the time it takes me i,ll try and type it first before i log on . Any help on cut and paste from words/office [please]. Wheelnut my Becker traffic pro vip only takes me as far as Austria[until they release the maps for another upgrade] so after that i use my 15year old map

Hi Johnny :grimacing:
IMHO, there’s two ways you can go about this:

1. Type what you want in a new post, but then keep hitting the “preview” button every so often.
    That way, you can see (almost) how your work will look when you post it AND that method keeps you logged in. :wink:

2. You can type in MS word, or notepad and then highlight the whole lot, right click, then select “copy,” then log-on and open a new post, then put your cursor in the typing box, right click and select “paste.”
    I’d suggest that you then hit “preview” so you can see the formatting and edit it as you wish. :wink:

Here’s another tip: Try using the “re-size” feature and select “message board.”
That way your pics will display as the right size for the forum.:grimacing:
(That avoids the need for horizontal scrolling. :wink: )

I hope this helps :smiley:

toothpick johnny:

I have a BECKER TRAFFIC ASSIST and that covers me in most of the Commie bloc. So you can get the maps.

Thanks i,ll try that. Bit late now i,ll read your posting again when i,m awake, thanks again. My becker is nearly 5 years old maybe you have a latter model. I spoke with Nav Tech last year and they told me that Becker had not relased the maps, but i know other makes have them. I now have 4 cd,s instead of 1. there was an upgrade with an offer of a Becker pnd with around 35 countries. The upgrade for mine the 5th disc was for UK / Ireland. Mine is in the radio.

So where,s the photos, poor show very poor [showing restraint]

your about as good as me on a computer

vaffanculo

toothpick johnny:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: and the point is :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

the photo,s have gone