So you think you can handle an artic eh?

What about a caravan?

Piece of cake?

Try this:

bigfreeguide.com/camping/page.php?id=game

There realy needs to be some explosives to finish it off nicely.

hiabman:
What about a caravan?

Piece of cake?

Try this:

bigfreeguide.com/camping/page.php?id=game

That is a load of [zb] boIIox! I’ve spent 15 minutes just trying to get it round the first corner and it just will not go. :angry:

same 'ere Rob in truth.

It’s dodgy!

:imp: Yet ANOTHER car park designed by someone who doesn’t own a caravan. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is the caravan actually a rear-steer, but set up in the opposite direction? That’s what seems to happen when you turn the car - the caravan just starts coming sideways at you. :open_mouth: :confused:

dodgy game :imp:

Rob K:
Is the caravan actually a rear-steer, but set up in the opposite direction? That’s what seems to happen when you turn the car - the caravan just starts coming sideways at you. :open_mouth: :confused:

To be fair that’s what would happen when the a-frame comes round and locks against the back of the car (jack knifed) it cant go round any further so it drags it sideways.

I’ve even tried driving it in and reversing round, but it doesnt want to go. Had it kerb to kerb and there aint room.

In real life you would just unhitch it and push it by hand, not like it’s a 20ton drag :laughing:

the trick is to try and turn it around outside the car park and u can also go off the screen lol. took me bloody ages as well to get it in

acceptme:
the trick is to try and turn it around outside the car park and u can also go off the screen lol. took me bloody ages as well to get it in

Okay I’ve done it now. 91% at 15366 score. :slight_smile:

my score was 909 if thats any good not totally straight by its in the spot as they asked so all is well. enjoy trying that lil trick every1 if u have an easier 1 let us know

I’ve lost the car and caravan copletely!!