So you couldmt access the forum

There has been an issue over the last few days with accessing the forum, some could get on no problem … others could not not.

The forums and servers were up and running… the problem was not ours but a network issue. Due to some sterling work by the tech guys we believe we have implemented a work around until the network issues are resolved

its not perfect… but works

Thanks but I think it was more a sky issue as they had been doing something with the ISP addy or something like that

But many thanks to all the IT team :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

couldn’t get on at all at home on Virgin or on my mobile :cry:

Times like that you realise Trucknet is addictive :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

I had a problem to, on SKY, but I could access it on my mobile

having a prob tonight like most people

showing a SQL prob ■■?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table ‘p’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: UKAdmin@truck.net

animal:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table ‘p’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: UKAdmin@truck.net

I got that tonight as well :open_mouth:
I have Orange as my ISP and Mozilla SeaMonkey for my browser. I got in no problem using Mozilla Firefox though :confused:

There is two options for reasons for tonights problem (which were totally unconnected to the problem earlier during the week)

1. I wanted a night off so crashed the database…
  2. An unexpected power failure crashed the server

The power failure was quickly resolved, however the server shutting down unexpectedly cause the database to crash and throw errors, and that took a while to fix.

Our hosts were quick on the act but it was not an instant fix and we apologise for the outage… There may be a few unresolved issues with the database , and the server is being monitored to indentify these s soon as possible

Ahaaaaa (In Alan Partridge styleee) :slight_smile:
I just tried again useing SeaMonkey, and got straight in, if a little slow.
That problem must have been resolved as I tried again with different browsers :smiley:

There is a post mortem underway into why this happened, in the event of a mains power failure there should have been two back up systems that should have almost seamlessly kicked in, battery power and a diesel generator.

Neither did and caused the server to crash. This is being investigated as a matter of urgency.
Again we apologise for the disrution

Well could you be quicker next time please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK Boss - working now - all forgiven!! Thanks for the prompt replies.

Now what about my Xmas turkey - I ordered it with Ashley Peacock■■?

For me problem still persists…

If that any help: I had a communicate when I was using Opera on my mobile that “google do not advise to go to that website”.

It’s interesting, as if I use native browser it says “Android native forum”…