So wrong but So funny

Well it made me laugh. :laughing: Just a bit of light-hearted humour, given the current climate within the industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9GubNBf9Ac

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: yup, it is funny but…yup it is soooooooo wrong…would imagine it does actually happen :open_mouth:

its not very accurate, no dvd playing on dashboard and they are not zbing out the window :smiley:

Lycanthrope:
its not very accurate, no dvd playing on dashboard and they are not zbing out the window :smiley:

They haven’t crossed the channel yet. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

strangely they are wearing seatbelts too :open_mouth:

PMSL, it makes us box jockeys look utterly professional. Mind you I have done a driver change like that in a coach.

LMAO, used to be like that constantly on the night trunk between gretna and the beatock ;~)

SNAP

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42387

:wink: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL

that is hilarious :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I did not realise until today that videos can be done on this site like this -

ROG:

Well of course you wouldn’t; it’s not in the Advanced Driving manual! :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

gnasty gnome:

ROG:

Well of course you wouldn’t; it’s not in the Advanced Driving manual! :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Had to watch that twice it was that funny !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quality.

They’ve got to wear sealt blets to keep em in the seats when asleep. :laughing: :laughing: