So who's working?

As above who’s all the daft ones working the bank holiday ■■?

Am currently on way to Sangs up at Mac Duff, (west of Aberdeen )

I am. Last night and tonight.

Every little helps… :unamused:

Me too :cry:

I’ve got to load at 10am at Ceva Worcester. Get back to the yard, have 9 hours off then take said load to Sainsbury’s at Hoddesdon for 3am Tuesday :imp:

Im working aswell for no extra pay…

Nope, sorry guys :grimacing:

Stating at 14.30 running up to Haysham Dock.drop and swap ready for Doncaster collection Tuesday then run down to Portsmouth.

Day off for me too.:stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately yes … 14.00 start, durham to sittingbourne for 8am delivery Tues

Am currently sat in harlow started 3:30am

I’m at Asda Erith and what a nice quiet run from Bristol it was too with the sunrise to watch also. Got Morrison’s Sittingbourne after then don’t know after that but will be nighting out somewhere.

I’m heading North for 4 drops tomorrow round Manchester at about 14:00. After that - who knows? :slight_smile:

Guilty as charged. Currently waiting to get on a bay at Brakes Reading. Plan is to reload Southall and drop trl at Nuneaton ready to pick a load for Stowmarket up in the morning. That’s the office plan, my plan is to make some calls and make sure the Stowmarket is loaded and waiting when I get there. No point in ruining a Bank Holiday for a paltry 9 hours is there?

Sat in Bromley while they off load into the theatre. Picked it up in Manchester Sat night.

ill be going in later to give myself a head start for tomorrows job and get down to felixstowe and have my 11 off otherwise I’ll have no driving hours left to find parking if i go down tomorrow tip then run up to lancashire with my next job

Was out Sunday 5th, to collect Trailer from Show Ground

Arrived at 3pm, to be told I wouldnt be allowed in for at least an Hour

[ Nice POA :sunglasses: ]

de 2XQ

Well my day just got shorter! Brakes rejected 18 pallets, so that’s the reload screwed. Back to the yard and home then. At least it’s sunny and my beer at home is cold.

Bank holiday? What’s that when its at home? I’m sitting in the layby next to asda Washington eating my sarnies :grimacing:

Delivering to battersea power station on double time :smiley:

Nope. done a wee 1/2 shift on Saturday morning which covered me for today.
Sangs : are they still making ginger ? I was under the impression they didnt, or did they just stop making Moray cup. I know they were close to "shutting the doors " no so long ago.

Yep, i’m about to leave for the garden shed ,load up with a mower and travel to the front lawn ,bit of other work for an hour then 45mins break and travel to the rear garden ,bit more other work then back to base . :slight_smile: