So who drives what and for who

Hi Jessica’s dad, I’ve sent you a PM :slight_smile:

I drive a Volvo VN 610 for St Ann Transportation out of Fort Ann NY, I cover 11 northeast state of the USA.

I drive a Peterbilt 379 (2004) for HWT out of Saskatoon, Canada.
TL & LTL all over Canada & the Excited States of Hysteria :laughing:

Poor old Steve :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I suppose someone has to drive one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey Steve :exclamation: $14.00 for a five minute call to your cell :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: I’ll text you in future :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I drive an ERF ECX on a Y plate.
Work for EXEL Logistics contracted to Boots the Chemist.Unit has Tibbett and Britten on it though,logo’d before last years takeover.
Collect 2 loads of chilled food from a depot in Dronfield Derby’s and take to Boots RDC in Rochdale.
Can be found on the M1/M62 between 1800 and 0330 hrs.

I normally drive a piece of junk Freighliner fld for Air-ride out of Swanton Ohio. It likes to break down, hence the Penske Mack rental in the photos i submitted a while back… 4 days of the week I haul Bax Global and the 5th day i do a DHL run.

I drive a white DAF85 with our firm`s name on it (DRI-PAK) pulling blue tautliner trailers all over the country
Regards
Trev

i drive everyone mad and normally answer silly questions with sarcasm…this time i wont.

Welcome to TruckNet UK Buttyman :smiley:

I drive this:

for Pentland Plants, from just outside of Edinburgh to anywhere in UK and N. Ireland.

I am currently driving any class 2 I can get my hands on, 3 days in so I cannot be fussy. Last week I had a P reg Merc flatbed, yesterday (& tomorrow) I was (am) driving a N reg Scania box with a knackered range changer. I have signed up with another agency to try and get more work next week - since 2 days a week doesn’t pay the bills.

Be nice to have a play in something newer… …

G

Good thread this, putting some wheels to names.

Mines currently a Renault Midlum 180 7.5 tonne curtainsider (white cab, grey curtains) running out of Nuneaton or DHL Danzas at Birmingham Airport covering a fair portion of the UK.

Despite what RobK says about Renaults I like it - much better than our Iveco shed.

Calv

foden, o2 reg. with a 450 cat, to help pull the 44 tonne i have behind me most of the day.

i,ll try n get a pic tomorrow. though bugger knows if i will be able to fathom out how to get it on here… :wink:

Buttyman:
Collect 2 loads of chilled food from a depot in Dronfield Derby’s and take to Boots RDC in Rochdale.

This has got me intrigued. :unamused:

What do they use it for? To grow penicillin? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to TNUK

I drive for anyone who hasn’t messed me about recently. :smiley: :smiley: It’s an ever changing list. :stuck_out_tongue:

come on Rob think about it Buttyman :question:
I used to do his job b4 Bartrums decided that i wasnt entitled to good friday as a B/H as i did not work it , even though we worked 4 hours of it. good job, good laugh

Oh and for some reason i never had to take a buttybox to work with me :unamused:

Dafman:
I used to do his job b4 Bartrums decided that i wasnt entitled to good friday as a B/H as i did not work it , even though we worked 4 hours of it. good job, good laugh

Oh and for some reason i never had to take a buttybox to work with me :unamused:

i worked for a firm once that thought they didnt have to pay me extra on good friday as they gave me tuesday off instead.
now excuse me if i work BANK HOLIDAY good friday thats double bubble weather i get tuesday off or not also i decide when i take my day in lieu off not them.

And b4 them A1 ran it they were ok until the owner did a runner or so rumour control say’s anyway

Dafman:

Dafman,some things never changed.I refused to work any B/H for the past 3 years as was sick of Bartrums rip offs. :angry:
Jumped at the job as soon as you handed your notice,like you say ,good job ,good laugh, especially the lads at Dronfield. :smiley:
Your old DAF unit only went a couple of months ago.

couple a pics of my motor, as promised… :wink

Krankee:

Buttyman:

This has got me intrigued. :unamused:

What do they use it for? To grow penicillin? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably to feed the rats & monkeys. :angry: