So who drives what and for who

A Mercedes Atego wagon and drag (I’ll get a pic one day) for Premier Home Logistics (Laura Ashley).

Liberace:
A Mercedes Atego wagon and drag (I’ll get a pic one day) for Premier Home Logistics (Laura Ashley).

Is the sofa-gofer no more :question: :confused:

Rob K:

Liberace:

Is the sofa-gofer no more :question: :confused:

Don’t panic. Sofa’s, wardrobes, etc, etc. Cushy little no :wink:.

Daf 85 380 wagon and drag loaded up with caravans/ motorhomes or statics or a combination of them all. Usually found on the m6/M74 lately.

Andyroo:
I drive a DAF LF55 14 tonner for A&W Cushion Timber of Norwich.

:slight_smile:

Saw an A W Cushion yard next to the Matalan in GY, are they the same as yours andy, could be handy for you. How are you getting on with them :question: I drive a Premium 420 with gray & adams reefer with rails, for the soon too be defunt George Bush & son, then its pastures new, again :wink:

eddie snax:
Saw an A W Cushion yard next to the Matalan in GY, are they the same as yours andy, could be handy for you. How are you getting on with them :question: I drive a Premium 420 with gray & adams reefer with rails, for the soon too be defunt George Bush & son, then its pastures new, again :wink:

Yep, they’ve got one depot at Norwich and one at Yarmouth. I think he took me on cos I can cover the Yarmouth depot if need be, but the job going was at Norwich and I spend a lot of time over in Norwich socially anyway so either way is quite handy.

The job is lovely, nice and easy…no hassle or rush at all. :sunglasses:

Good luck with pastures new Eddie.

penfold:
I drive 53 plate Merc Actros 2544 with LIFT delivering glass UK and Eire. Sound job. :smiley:

Dave.

thats a good job i used to collect glass from there when i was at freightliner.

An old (96) Foden 3000 series mixer. It’s an old nail with a crap gearbox but it does have a Perkins 340 HP engine which helps :slight_smile:

Drives up every hill I’ve come across fully loaded (24 tonne GVM) in 5th or 6th… when it’s empty it’s a dragster lol

bear is it dutch registered??
looks good thou and im not really jelous :imp: :imp: :imp:
chris

Melchett:
An old (96) Foden 3000 series mixer. It’s an old nail with a crap gearbox but it does have a Perkins 340 HP engine which helps :slight_smile:

Drives up every hill I’ve come across fully loaded (24 tonne GVM) in 5th or 6th… when it’s empty it’s a dragster lol

Mines an old foden 3000 seris but with the ■■■■■■■ 325 in it.

After you have run the PTO for 10 minutes it white smokes like your running it on coal but I love the motor

caveman:
bear is it dutch registered??
looks good thou and im not really jelous :imp: :imp: :imp:
chris

Yes, Cave … 95% of our units are Dutch registered … mind you, unlike a lot of them, we DO actually have a yard and Offices in Venlo where we do all our European work from. Its fun going there cos you suddenly find yourself going off to Italy and the like lol

I’ve got an 04 reg Volvo FH12 Globby in Tarmac colours, pulling a powder tanker on the Dry Silo Mortar contract out of the Meriden plant near Brum. We cover the Midlands, most of East Anglia, and South and Mid Wales

I drive a 1999 Mitsubishi V8 420 hp wagon and drag on 8 axles hauling livestock around NZ usually at 45.5 tonnes. No torque so gutless on hills. Comfortable enough though.

Well, I drive at 7.5 t at the moment (bo, hiss). Passed my HGV 2 a few weeks ago but jobs for newbies - even mature ones - are thin on the ground in Herefordshire and I am gaining experience and seeing the world (well, Britain anyway).

I drive a FM12 on bulk tipper work hauling coal from opencast to rail terminal.
One of these days I will catch my tail :laughing:

plain white scania 124/470 topline classic, pulling a blue and white mat transport trailer.
belgian name plate in the window with trucknet name on it - johnny -

thanks everyone for the responce keep the coming see you all on the road tony

I have DX04 TVV, a white, unmarked DAF LF45 150 on nights out of avonmouth deliviring car parts for Hammonds on the Fiat/Subaru/Daihatsu contracts. Our depot covers as far east as Salisbury, south wales, and the Cornish penisula. My current run is Paignton, Newton Abbot, Plymouth, Holsworty in Cornwall, and Dulverton up in Exmoor.
I’m usually stopping for my 45 at Saltash services just over the Taymar bridge at about 5 am(ish), come by and say hi if you see me!

Here’s picture of my truck as stated in previous post. :smiley:

penfold:

Here’s picture of my truck as stated in previous post. :smiley:

good truck penfold do you do the euro work cos some of your drivers do and whats the crack with that.