So whats your hobby away from the cab?

Deleted post due to photobucket garbage.

old (now scrapped) toy behind and new toy on trailer just after i picked it up

and now (after a LOT of work)

the nodding donkey:
I sniff glue…

I do too-but I only build bloody lorries lol

andrew.s:

the nodding donkey:
I sniff glue…

Nice.

If the truth be known i love a bottle or two of wine it clears away all the cobwebs and does wonders

the nodding donkey:

andrew.s:

the nodding donkey:
I sniff glue…

Nice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+1
i never got past the glueing my fingers to the pilot of all the wee airfix models i bought every week with my pocket money and could only see them drowning in a cockpit full of glue and skin from my finger.
it invariably ended in not having the patience to paint the things so id just stick the decals on anyway before drilling holes into them and bunging in fireworks to see the explosion.
it worked better sticking bangers into the bottom of bismark type models with the hull full of them before gluing the deck on and watching them sail away for abut 8 seconds before disintegrating in the local duck pond.
i admire your patience. :slight_smile:

My passion is rallying , but as it’s crap over here classic cars have taken over . Horses take up a lot of our time , very relaxing in the middle of nowhere plus the rodeos which are great fun . Enjoy sport except hockey bar the world juniors and olympics , Rugby is poor here but still very enjoyable on a summers afternoon , eldest son is quite a useful 10 playing on Vancouver Island , which drains a lot of our time also . Always busy .

I had a 28 foot yacht in St Peter Port marina when I worked out of Guernsey and sold it when i came back up north and then got a little 20 foot day sailer for when at home but it never got used much so sold it on, now just stare out of the kitchen window at the sea when the weather is fine and wish I still had it … :frowning:

Seeing friends and familty. I like reading and keeping up with current affairs, political science, political philosophy, political history, and so on. I read classic novels (or rather, I listen to audio-novels whilst driving), and poetry, and love British cinema/TV of the 1960s and 70s. I attend a couple of classic truck shows per year, and I like swinging with the occasional bit of dogging. I like writing too, and I’m currently plugging away at a book I hope to eventually publish, and I’ve published 3 articles in truck magazines. I do a few cultural things each year - classical concerts, drum and bass, theatre, London restaurants, and the like (mostly on my own). I occasionally draw in black and white pastel, and I take pleasure in driving my latest car - a car I wanted for 18 years but never got round to buying until recently.

trevorking1964:
My bike and my car.
Both for sunny days.

Only you can see them pictures Trevor. None of us reading can. Photobucket pah!

raymundo:
I had a 28 foot yacht in St Peter Port marina when I worked out of Guernsey and sold it when i came back up north and then got a little 20 foot day sailer for when at home but it never got used much so sold it on, now just stare out of the kitchen window at the sea when the weather is fine and wish I still had it … :frowning:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you could always cheer yourself up with a nice hot bath?? :slight_smile:

1471.jpg

the maoster:

trevorking1964:
My bike and my car.
Both for sunny days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

download the link in google chrome for the photobucket app and it will make them appear again.
its easy enough and theres a topic on here as to how to do it…works well,its free,and takes about 30 seconds to do…job done :wink:

TO SEE THE PHOTOBUCKET PICS THAT YOU CANT SEE ANYMORE…

click on the 3 wee dots on top right of google chrome webpage…more tools…extensions…get more extensions,then lookup photobucket hotlink fix and install…thats all you need to do.

the maoster:

trevorking1964:
My bike and my car.
Both for sunny days.

Don’t worry your arse about them Maost,… just check out the bird in the denim shorts and fishnet tights on Latique’s site instead. :laughing:

59510-a1495357528477.jpg

Hubba hubba hubba. :smiley:

HGV:
So what do you all like to do in your rest days to take your mind off work?

Im into cars, currently sorting a 2000 X mondeo st200 ltd edition saloon out. And my other interest is rugby.

Both always take the mind off work.

Usually bugger off to Thailand for 8 months a year and then swim and walk a lot with the jack russell

snapper711:
Usually bugger off to Thailand for 8 months a year

I’m impressed mate…I want your life. :smiley:

robroy:

the maoster:

trevorking1964:
My bike and my car.
Both for sunny days.

Don’t worry your arse about them Maost,… just check out the bird in the denim shorts and fishnet tights on Latique’s site instead. :laughing:

just waining for some descent weather to do an other shoot with her fetish set in a disused building

grumpyken52:

theflyingdustman:
Is that Deal pier ?

It certainly is .
5-30am on my way home after a trip down to Saville.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
now if you asked nicely,possibly the spitfire pilot might have flown a little bit lower and you could have left the zoom lens at home…
leaving room to pack a spare pair of skiddies. :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iOoiEbtf2w

dieseldog999:

grumpyken52:

theflyingdustman:
Is that Deal pier ?

It certainly is .
5-30am on my way home after a trip down to Saville.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
now if you asked nicely,possibly the spitfire pilot might have flown a little bit lower and you could have left the zoom lens at home…
leaving room to pack a spare pair of skiddies. :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iOoiEbtf2w

Ah Mr Alan De Cadenet getting a scare from probably a certain Mr Ray Hannah .
The language at the end is very descriptive!