So whats your hobby away from the cab?

hutpik:
01Summer\Winter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

now thats what you call a mans quad… :wink:

Think I’ve just got a bit lazy as I’ve got older. :blush:
I have more time away from trucking as I’ve ever had these days, which suits me down to the ground.
I just value it spending time with my Mrs.
Me and her still get on great after all this time, and we have 6 young grand daughters, even though I’m always being mistaken for being their Dad :sunglasses: :laughing: … honest! :laughing:

Like watching football rather than playing it these days, used to go to St James most home games, but not so much now…futile one man protest against Mike ■■■■ Ashley. :smiling_imp:

Last game I actually played in was a Lads v Dads game a few years ago, I ran on the pitch and in my head I was still 25, and Alan Shearer, …however my legs reminded me I wasn’t 25 anymore, and I played more like Harry Shearer :laughing: .

Like a pint at weekends, interested in WW1 & 2 history, but don’t get to visit the sites as I used to like doing while at work and when off, and also because I only do UK only, these days.
Do a bit of reading, and of course often on Trucknet.

Basically I am now just a lazy ■■■■■ who likes to chill out in my time off. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Used to be really into my football. Playing or watching, didn’t bother me. Used to travel all over the country to watch Hull play, but lunatic owners put an end to that and two knackered knees mean I can no longer play.

Now, I just like to cycle. Bike in the boot of the car, sandwiches and camera in the bag and disappear into the coutryside for a spin. More of a summer hobby though.

HGV:
So what do you all like to do in your rest days to take your mind off work?

Im into cars, currently sorting a 2000 X mondeo st200 ltd edition saloon out. And my other interest is rugby.

Both always take the mind off work.

Sleep :slight_smile:

robroy:

Latique:
unwind by getting the camera out and snapping young ladys with and without clothes

purpleport.com/portfolio/peanut … hotography

It’s the one in the denim shorts and fishnet tights that does it for me. :smiley:
Sorry btw if it’s your Mrs/girlfriend, take it as a compliment. :laughing:

ah the lovely Alexandra quite striking isnt she and no shes not but the misses is in there

I’m into my cars -currently have an R53 Mini Cooper s (the supercharged one)
That’s running just over 200bhp now and is a hoot to drive
I’m also really into ww2 stuff

Will Dipperdave be able to post or his he banned from this thread

when im not working then i usually hop across to england,buy a van or minibus,then bring it home and convert it into a campervan.
keeps me busy,keeps me from sitting round bored,gives me an excuse not to be available for those required accompanied shopping trips,and gives us a new toy for a cpl of weeks between finishing it,and finding a victim to sell it to.
if i see anything on gumtree/ebay,then il just buy it if i think theres a turn in it.
keep your elbows in on wed night troops,as il be leaving peterborough for cairnryan flat to the mat assuming it dont blow up enroute. :smiley:

The gym/ running up in the hills…

HGV:
Some good replies so far, seems a few petrol heads on here aswell

My lil toy

Mine wasnt an ST200 but a lhd ST24 2.5V6 estate in green, also was LPG converted. Looks very nice in blue, probably worth hanging onto the way old Fords have shot up in value…

Photography,classic cars ,classic aircraft,saloon car racing and guitars for me .
Has been the same for 50yrs one way or another .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Web developing. I started it up just to see if I could do it as it interested me how it works but I kept getting into it so in the end started developing websites for friends and now I guess it’s turned into a hobby

Is that Deal pier ?

Oh and I’ve got this for those rare sunny days when I’m not bowling…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

theflyingdustman:
Is that Deal pier ?

It certainly is .
5-30am on my way home after a trip down to Saville.

grumpyken52:

theflyingdustman:
Is that Deal pier ?

It certainly is .

nice too, Deal aint that bad a place either. lol

theflyingdustman:

grumpyken52:

theflyingdustman:
Is that Deal pier ?

It certainly is .

nice too, Deal aint that bad a place either. lol

Born here , been to many places around the world and realised it aint such a bad spot to call home .

I sniff glue…

Lego collecting and MOCing, cycling, and archery as well as quality time with the family :slight_smile: We used to be big into green laning with Land Rovers till it succumbed to the rust worm a couple of years ago, would’ve replaced it but we’re in midst of emigrating to NZ so no point.

the nodding donkey:
I sniff glue…

^^^^^^^^^^^^
is that last pic whats left of a taliban suicide bomber,or is it the one that they arrested at dover for tring to bring small arms into the country? :slight_smile: