So whats your hobby away from the cab?

Some recent attempts.

Just got this to get back into bikes , then hopefully if I enjoy it I’ll get what I really wanted a zx10r, may try a few trips to the football on it , we will see

97631B88-E616-4609-81F7-E15A121703F1.jpeg

My latest.

Currently working on a Mk1 Granada, and should be finished this week.

Might begin sticking them on ebay to see if they’ll sell.

Model making (you already know that)

Motorbikes

And landscape photography (easy when I live in the North York Moors area)

Rosedale Head 15 x 10.jpg

That Marathon is brilliant. How do you make them? I see lots of them at shows, such as Gaydon etc, and always wonder if they’re made from scratch, or whether there’s kits.

ezydriver:
That Marathon is brilliant. How do you make them? I see lots of them at shows, such as Gaydon etc, and always wonder if they’re made from scratch, or whether there’s kits.

That one is a conglomeration of 2 separate kits, both of which were modified. Theres a few more of mine in the ‘Wolfies Model Trucks’ thread in the old time drivers section.

My latest four in order. These are all I’ve managed to do in 14 months. I finished the Leyland Constructor just half an hour ago.

Seriously good drawings ezydriver :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I play some guitar, bass & mandolin it keeps me sane in retirement , Also play in a virtual band with guys from around the world USA, Canada, Australia & even Yorkshire :grimacing: , You just gotta love the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=71C5lNZtADE

youtube.com/watch?v=DZsJefe2DI0

youtube.com/watch?v=boA1PKE1e7M

youtube.com/watch?v=EBoTMhSN434