3 extra long cable ties

Whadda ya think ■■? ingenious or what

simon

The man’s a genius :exclamation:

I like it :laughing:

Paul.

Put the kettle on :laughing: .

Simon

Did the pedal go to the floor when this happened ?

No

Bang goes my idea then,

They have a habit when the linkages are a bit worn that the roller and spoon under the front grille slip and end up the wrong side of each other,

the easy way to change this is to jack the cab up about half way and the lower it again and it should have fixed itself, but as I have said the pedal usually goes to the floor first,

Never mind

Blue Peter has alot to answer for. :laughing:

Hi pete

The fitter who fixed it last night told me that the longest rod that runs along the side of the block has a guide halfway down it to keep it steady well the guide had worn to an oval shape and the rod was getting stuck

simon

Ahhh

Yes, forgot about that one :unamused:

Nice roadside repair, :laughing:

Thanks for telling me

Had a similar problem happen to me back around 1991. I was driving in Kentucky, just going onto one of those 270 clover-leaf ramps leading off of the bluegrass parkway when my throttle spring breaks and I go full-throttle into a 10 mph exit! Whew, had to change my shorts after that one!

Well, I sacrificed one of my bungee cords to keep my throttle contained until I could buy a decent spring at a truckstop.

The funny thing was, this was a ■■■■■■■ L10 motor (10.5l, ~325 bhp), and it had 2 throttle return springs. How did I manage to break both??

And how do you manage to post twice Alexx :laughing:

Well fixed mate.

allikat:
And how do you manage to post twice Alexx :laughing:

Well fixed mate.

It’s gone now :smiley:

Bully

:stuck_out_tongue:
Have to ruin my riposte didn’t you :open_mouth: :unamused: :sunglasses: