So this wind....

Just reading the other threads about the winds that are coming. Anybody else think its strange that not 1 post says that they will see how bad it is before taking certain trailers out ? I for one could be given any different trailer when I go in at 6am tomorrow. Depending on what it is and what the weather is like I will not be making a decision whether to tell them I wont be taking that trailer or whether I will be waiting for wind to die down if they want me to take it before I leave the yard. I’m amazed that everyone is just carrying on with things regardless. Not one person is assessing anything at the time, just doing what they are told.

Kerbdog:
Anybody else think its strange that not 1 post says that they will see how bad it is before taking certain trailers out ? I for one could be given any different trailer when I go in at 6am tomorrow. I’m amazed that everyone is just carrying on with things regardless. Not one person is assessing anything at the time, just doing what they are told.

How can you assume that■■? just because it’s not posted on here doesn’t mean no one hasn’t thought of it. If I’ve got a flat tyre I’ll need it fixing but I’ll make that decision tomorrow :unamused:

I don’t know about you but I am constantly re-assessing. If I had a choice of trailer options I would request the one I think is the best option but my thoughts when I am out in bad weather are constantly going between is he going to hit me and is it safe for me to continue. If the answer to the last question is no, I park up and start again in the morning.

By seeing the Bbc weather forecast it seems the worst part is in the night so msy cause problems with debris blocking the roads.We hope the Councils are on standby with machinery to cut up trees or drag them.
By the time rush hour starts the winds have died down plus it is half term in some areas.Less traffic.