So the new safety jackets arrived but with a flaw

Not quite sure I will be visible in my new hi vis

Don’t know why you think it’s flawed as it’s the reflective strips that make it hi viz not the material it’s attached too

Been given exactly the same,been asked four time’s to put my high-viz on.Even by my own company…

There is a difference between hi vis and reflective. One is to be seen day time the other night time.

Yep, not good enough for H&S at most places, pity.

I prefer that sort cos the inevitable greasy grubby marks you end up with on a full yellow hivis topcoat can look awful within a few days, soon as you wash the things they aint waterproof any more, you can’t win.

Please shave your chin, ginger beards are no longer acceptable… :wink:

if you are working in an environment with bright red walls as per your picture, then black becomes high viz :wink:

for instance, high viz yellow would not work well here LINK

Dipper_Dave:

DISCRIMINATION!

I think. I hope. Tell me there is a help line?
Will there be a call centre saying ‘Do you have a ginger beard that wasn’t your fault?’

Have you got boxing gloves to match? :wink: :wink:

I’m a lover not a fighter :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

i hope you know who your talking to ,don’t make him angry if he gets out of his cab,i think the goatee is smart

i don’t really :unamused:

Make sure you stand against a white wall and you’ll be fine! :grimacing:

You wouldn’t be allowed on site at our place wearing that.
They are hi viz for night workers,a reflective stripe doesn’t show up in the day time hence why the coat is normally neon coloured either yellow or orange and a reflective stripe for when it’s dark.

Honked:
I’m a lover not a fighter :wink:

Me too, the wife kicks off for the both of us.

Although I have been a little aprehensive at returning to this thread.

Oi stop picking on the ginger kid you bullies. I can kick like a mule :slight_smile:

Honked:
Oi stop picking on the ginger kid you bullies. I can kick like a mule :slight_smile:

Well you stop picking on cyclists. Big trucking bully.

Touche haha

happysack:

Honked:

Well you stop picking on cyclists. Big trucking bully.

gingry pickering :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: rons bruther :wink: :wink: