So slow!

I it just me who is finding the site is downloading slower than usual at the moment?

It seems to take a good few seconds to load each page. Not normally like that.

My broadband was upgraded recently, but Trucknet seems to have been downgraded. :cry:

Its flying for me at the mo, but sometimes it is slow to load.
What ISP are you using ?

IF THE ADMINISTRATORS ARE DOING WORK TO THE SITE THIS WILL MAKE IT RUN SLOW,OR MAYBE THERES TO MANY POSTS WITH PERSONNEL PICTURES ON THEM THIS WOULD BE BETTER DONE AS A LINK RATHER THAN THE PICS THEMSELVES.ALSO IF THERE’S ALOT USING THE SITE THEN THIS WON’T HELP EITHER. :wink:

Lostpup:
I it just me who is finding the site is downloading slower than usual at the moment?

It seems to take a good few seconds to load each page. Not normally like that.

My broadband was upgraded recently, but Trucknet seems to have been downgraded. :cry:

Yes it’s slow. I reported it a couple of weeks ago but no-one took any notice. Glad I’m not imagining things.

I can honestly say that it’s the same speed it always has been here (on cable broadband)…bear in mind that if a lot of people are using the Net through your ISP then the whole issue tends to slow down…

We are keeping an eye on these posts/threads though, and passing the info on to the techie types over the pond - RobK take note! :wink:

If and when we find a problem we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can…:grimacing:

I’ve found that the site loads up no problem, it isnt slow for us :smiley: :smiley:

Have you tried defragmenting drive C, perhaps that might help :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mine is slow but im using a dial up with freeserve.

If i defrag and clear history and temporary files every couple of weeks its ok.

I sometimes struggle with the massive images that some of you post :stuck_out_tongue: