So, saw this today

Nothing to see here crack on drive lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

bloody hell where do you start ha!

And he was trying to get from Cobham to Shropshire. Just about to join the M25

Bloody stobarts

m1cks:

since you know where he was going I presume you were chatting to him - did you ask him WTF he thought he was doing?
some serious nutters out there - LOL

I like the fact that they’ve put a piece of paper with the registration number, despite the somewhat more significant omission of any lights.

Bluey Circles:

m1cks:

since you know where he was going I presume you were chatting to him - did you ask him WTF he thought he was doing?

I didn’t talk to him. Got told that by the BIB afterwards

m1cks:

Bluey Circles:

m1cks:

I didn’t talk to him. Got told that by the BIB afterwards

Someone taking pictures of my vehicle would definately be involved in a conversation!

Classic ebay purchase by Farmer Hardtimes. Nobody makes him pay for haulage!

I do like to see a creative problem solving approach.
I would be worried about the stretch in strap causing the activation of the handbrake via the safety cable, especially if it’s a spring loaded jobby.

All in all 7/10 for ingenuity.
Extra points available if the bowser is full of water as well.

Bet reversing is fun.

Is that what you call a split coupling?

Is that Evils new employee? I mean fancy coupling being part of the job.

discoman:

Don’t you mention him on here. Look at the trouble he’s started on that other bleedin’ thread. All the wooshes are hurting me ears.

At least he connected the breakaway lanyard…

I seriously doubt that would make it down the slip road, a 100 yards at 50mph and the jockey will disintegrate, the ‘A Frame’ will dig into the tarmac and it will rip itself from the car and somersault itself into the live lane . Three hours later when the half wit gets home he will be wondering where his bowsers gone.

if m1cks had any thought of loyalty and consideration to the trucknet community then surely the correct thing to do would have been to wait in the arpark till the dude leaves,then follow him camera in windscreen to enable us to see the impending disaster unfold around the time he gets into top gear.by not doing this,then he is being particulary cruel on a similar basis to jim bowen showing al the losers on bullseye ,“heres what you could have won”…I feel somehow cheated,as surely there was a belter of carnage just around the corner. shame on you for showing us this teaser on a par with giving a starving dog a rubber bone… :smiley:

No Dog Clip, PG 9 !

It’s clearly photoshoped. No one is that stupid. Are they?

peterm:

discoman:

Don’t you mention him on here. Look at the trouble he’s started on that other bleedin’ thread. All the wooshes are hurting me ears.

Nothing to do with my firm guys, and my new bloke doesn’t start until next week.
He said he was helping out a farmer mate up in Shrewsbury this week, which I thought was nice of him… :smiley: