so s&k haulage

gunnerheskey:
If your young free and single, and need, and want the experience, i’d take it like a shot ! One job can always lead to another. And maybe £500 a week for doing euro ain’t the best, i can definately tell you it ain’t the worse either !! Plus the chance to do and see a lot of europe. You’ll look back on the experience and be glad you did it ! I can guarrantee it :grimacing:

Go for it :sunglasses:

I’ll second that.

i’ll third that

pigpen:
i’ll third that

I"ll fourth it

I’ll fifth it!

Might aswell do a Pieterson and hit it for 6 :grimacing:

Is there much difference in the pay rate for ADR and do they do ADR over the water?

Yes they do ADR I don’t know what difference in pay tho as I don’t have an ADR

switchlogic:
I’ll fifth it!

i’ll ermmm, i’ve lost count. :laughing:

I’ll SEVEN it…

I’ll eighth it, in fact if my missus would let me I’ll apply myself but she wouldn’t wear it :frowning:

fozzie:

Mr Donnelly will give you the princely some of £1 extra an hour for doing an ADR load :smiley:

bald bloke:
I’ll eighth it, in fact if my missus would let me I’ll apply myself but she wouldn’t wear it :frowning:

Yeh my misses is like that too. I’m always asking her to wear different stuff but alas …

turnip:

bald bloke:

Yeh my misses is like that too. I’m always asking her to wear different stuff but alas …

Same here but she won’t get rid of the moustache either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SuperLooey:

fozzie:

Mr Donnelly will give you the princely some of £1 extra an hour for doing an ADR load :smiley:

But then you be able to earn more money, by running at 50kph on mainland Europe.?
At least £9 per day :bulb:

i get a fiver a week for having ADR.

Job offer accepted I start 17th of the month

adam1987:

when did you go for interview and do they want more drivers?

Good luck with the job, ask for an attestation activity letter printed off the internet if you have no tacho records for the last 28 days,or have gaps in that period for illness/holiday/leave.

adam1987:

Be sure to keep us all updated. Where you go , how you get on, how much you get payed etc etc.

adam1987:

Say “Hi” if you see me in the yard. Name’s Mike and I drive GN07 BBU on UK work :slight_smile:

neil46:

adam1987:

when did you go for interview and do they want more drivers?

i didnt go down for an interview we just did it all over the phone , im not sure if they do 01446422100 is there number give it a go and let us know