who actually gives a ■■■■? :unamused:

shuttlespanker:
and one for everyone else…

who actually gives a [zb]? :unamused:

exactly…who gives a ■■■■.

shuttlespanker:

You obviously do as you took the time to post here.

WHO ■■?

m1cks:

shuttlespanker:

You obviously do as you took the time to post here.

I don’t give a ■■■■ either, but I am posting after being curious, as to who he actually was…or is :smiley:

Was undercover cop in fast and furious films

Got to love it when people reply to threads/posts saying “who was he” etc, rather than just type his name into google.

who’s google?

Driver-Once-More:
who’s google?

The dog in Magic Roundabout…everybody knows that :unamused: :unamused:

I thought that was Dougel …?

Driver-Once-More:
I thought that was Dougel …?

So did I,… I was joking :unamused: .
I think that’s what you call a WOOOOSH moment :wink:

I think Walker boosted his career by letting his “racing driver” mate crash whilst attempting to drive in a straight line on a straight piece of road.
For example had anyone heard of Notorious BIG or Tupac before they were shot? Since dying they’ve released loads of (c)rap music tracks…
I’m after a Scalextric in the sales but I’ve considered The Fast and Furious set as a bit of a sick joke (do they do an exploding Porsche? :laughing: ) Seriously, I saw a FATF set on sale but I’m more into classic F1 stuff.

Paul+Walker+Accident_6067a5_4910087.gif

Latest news is that TNCSI has deduced that the bird on the right here seems to be up for a date with anyone who is prepared to fake their own death by torching and blowing up their very expensive supercar.Which would obviously explain everything on the basis of who wouldn’t. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/ … 70x699.jpg