So now i got 22 digi cards

…had that error 48 message, got new one in post. do i need to/have to keep the old one with me for 28 days as it did work on older models just not 59/60/11 plates or just the new one that i’ll start using tomorrow, know i got to keep the printouts for 28 days but do i just keep the new one? or both?

VOSA MAN: “lets av’ your digi card drive…”

ME: “yeah sure…which one?” :neutral_face: :laughing:

Sell it on ebay

I would say yes you should carry it with you, as far as I’m aware there’s nothing in the regulations that exempts you from carrying it because it’s faulty.

If you got stopped they may like the opportunity to see for themselves that it’s fault rather than having to take your word for it, anyway if it’s been working on some vehicles it contains records that you need to keep with you :wink:

22 digi cards :open_mouth: … Thats really taking the ■■■■ :confused:

I just had a new one (old one expired) and wondered the same thing. I came to the conclusion that I should carry it for 28 days as I would paper charts - I can’t see it taking up too much room or making my truck overweight :slight_smile:

Cruise Control:
know i got to keep the printouts for 28 days but do i just keep the new one? or both

there is no legal requirements for you to keep printouts unless its to cover the time your card was faulty :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Looks like you got a sticky number ‘2’ too !

Kerbdog:

I prescribe senna pods. :wink:

gnasty gnome:

Kerbdog:

I prescribe senna pods. :wink:

I’d prescribe beer :smiley: