So how are you all coping with

Robk - so where/how did you aquire your business knowledge?

spaceman:
Robk - so where/how did you aquire your business knowledge?

Cornflakes packets of course :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i pay 79.9ppl for my fuel & every quarter the vat man sends ME a cheque!

paul

flatbedman:
i pay 79.9ppl for my fuel & every quarter the vat man sends ME a cheque!

paul

:question: Maybe its time to declare some of those cash payments? :smiley:

No Spaceman ,
If you work for an EU registered firm you charge Vat at zero % and claim all your vat back ,
I know been there had the money back !!! :laughing:

MrReliable:
No Spaceman ,
If you work for an EU registered firm you charge Vat at zero % and claim all your vat back ,
I know been there had the money back !!! :laughing:

If the Vat man sends Him a cheque every QTR, he’s either:-

1. Losing money (output vat exceeding input Vat)
  2. Buying lots of assets
  3. Taking lots of cash :smiley:

Or, like you say, all his work is invoiced under Intrastat rules.

I bet you’re pretty prompt doing your VAT returns :smiley:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this thread has gone quiet all of a sudden.

robk’s ■■■■■■■ at the mo, he’s just had meetings with the head of BP and IBM to put em straight on a few things then he’s off to microsoft to give em the bad news, apparently there’s more computers than users so the writing’s on the wall I’m afraid, thirty years ago there was good money in it, but now? the jobs gone down the pan!
still, that’s business for yer:wink:

paul b:
robk’s ■■■■■■■ at the mo, he’s just had meetings with the head of BP and IBM to put em straight on a few things then he’s off to microsoft to give em the bad news, apparently there’s more computers than users so the writing’s on the wall I’m afraid, thirty years ago there was good money in it, but now? the jobs gone down the pan!
still, that’s business for yer:wink:

Ouch :open_mouth: Get back in the knife drawer :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

apparently there’s more computers than users so the writing’s on the wall I’m afraid, thirty years ago there was good money in it, but now? the jobs gone down the pan!

Paul you might not be far of the truth there m8,IBM are not that far off from closing their plant at greenock. :laughing:

And as far as a quid a mile,i’m told by some o/d that there are o/d driver’s running at a quid a mile,but they are running for large haulier’s.
I ain’t going to get in to argument’s nor am i gonna name the guy that told me on a public site.That’s my only comment on this.

smcaul:
[:

But an absolutly superb set of replies NSH, All credit to you… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Aww shucks you make me blush :blush: :blush: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this thread has gone quiet all of a sudden.

I understand heavy rain in the yorkshire area has caused flooding in Old Mother Shiptons cave and rendered internet connection useless ,thus all predictions for the future have been put on hold until a reconnection can be made, although I understand several tnet elves wearing anoracks, thick bottle bottom glasses and carrying buckets where heading to the cave to offer help, that is of corse after they have fired of a few PM to each other just to check that it is safe to go out alone :open_mouth:
So with luck normal rollocks will be resumed as soon as the cave is pumped dry.

This has been Suffolk ReeferBoy reporting from somewhere in Suffolk forTnet UK.