So had a second one today

dean0:

Wheel Nut:

dean0:
Well one day you might take the hint, and go home.

Strange comment really when one of the largest viewer sports in the world has to rely on Italians, Argentinians, Albanians, Africans, Brazilians and Portuguese imports to have a chance of winning games for British teams.

In fact 337 players from 66 countries according to one website I found. Even the successful English Managers have to be Swedish or Italian.

yes well i do not agree with that to, i would go as far as saying that you can only play for a team if you are born in that town.

Yep Deano that would be awesome :open_mouth:

would make for such a spectacular world dominating game of football hey … im sure theres tons of home grown premiereship footballers waiting to sign for tottenham …or chelsea … I hear Bolton is splitting at the seams with young lads that are better than all players from anywhere in the world.

In deanos world Football would ■■■■…but at least they would all be English !!!

Rock on

dean0:

bubsy06:

dean0:

Still dragging your knuckles mate :unamused:

no.
but after the mass influx of immigrants in the last few years, it is not surprising that people are starting to say something.

Times change mate, Brits don’t wanna do the jobs so let these folks do em, at least that puts money into the system and doesnt take it out like some of the work shy ■■■■■■■■ do

dean0:
but after the mass influx of immigrants in the last few years, it is not surprising that people are starting to say something.

If you do read my first post carefuly, you’ll find that these who actually say something in that case are from Pakistan :smiley:

Anyway, the Pakistani (or English) people will be the last ones I will ask for their opinion about if I can stay in Scotland or not :wink:

rockape2620:

dean0:

Wheel Nut:

dean0:

Strange comment really when one of the largest viewer sports in the world has to rely on Italians, Argentinians, Albanians, Africans, Brazilians and Portuguese imports to have a chance of winning games for British teams.

In fact 337 players from 66 countries according to one website I found. Even the successful English Managers have to be Swedish or Italian.

yes well i do not agree with that to, i would go as far as saying that you can only play for a team if you are born in that town.

would make for such a spectacular world dominating game of football hey … im sure theres tons of home grown premiereship footballers waiting to sign for tottenham …or chelsea … I hear Bolton is splitting at the seams with young lads that are better than all players from anywhere in the world.

Rock on

why dont we have foreigners playing for england in the world cup :unamused:

orys:

dean0:
Anyway, the Pakistani (or English) people will be the last ones I will ask for their opinion about if I can stay in Scotland or not :wink:

Dude seriously … dont diss the English…you WILL end up moving south from Jockland if you decide to stay here …forum rules prevent me from saying my true feelings but when you do come south to England head to the midlands … its like a home from home for you … poles everywhere :laughing:

dean0:

rockape2620:

dean0:

Wheel Nut:

dean0:

Rock on

why dont we have foreigners playing for england in the world cup :unamused:

Deano you are a star… the england team is made up from ALL towns and citys in England ofc we can get a squad for that…imagine if Bolton could only recruit from Bolton …or Tottenham can only get players from said town…By your arguement all teams would ■■■■ badly except the national team…but you know that right ■■

rockape2620:
head to the midlands … its like a home from home for you … poles everywhere :laughing:

This is one of the reasons I would rather avoid this area… :grimacing:

If I wanted to live with Poles everywhere, I would stay in Poland :smiley:

This is a wind up

It could be worse… you could actually be scottish. You can probably speak better English than the jocks :laughing: :laughing: Just kidding!!! Good luck in the world cup though :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

As an immigrant myself its best I make no comment,only to say that football does ■■■■,wrong shaped ball,and too many overpaid idiots rolling around cos they’ve broken a nail ,bless!!

orys:

rockape2620:
head to the midlands … its like a home from home for you … poles everywhere :laughing:

This is one of the reasons I would rather avoid this area… :grimacing:

If I wanted to live with Poles everywhere, I would stay in Poland :smiley:

I thought Poland was full of Ukrainians these days :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TC

simple solution Orys, refuse to do the delivery and take it back on grounds of ratial discrimination.

i have told my drivers that if they get any form of abuse, whether it be racial, physical, verbal or even ■■■■■■ (if they are lucky enough :wink: ), they are to phone me straight away and i will tell them to close the doors and pull out of the delivery point.

i do not accept that type of behaviour from my drivers towards others, and as such, i do not accept it towards my drivers either.