So did anyone else watch this...?

im talking about that new documentary on ch4 “making bradford british” interesting to say the least… :smiley: anyway it looks like it really kicks off next week,i went on ch4s webpage and took the test just to see and i did pass,it was certainly more interesting than big brother… :laughing:

Haha! I’ve been rejected. Where’s the nearest boat?

7/24

Rejected

I just scraped a pass, so I guess I can stay.

Just scraped in.JPG

What the commie zb’s actually mean is that anyone who disagrees with the commie idea of forced integration of different ethnic groups in Britain will be ‘invited’,having first been convicted of racist behaviour,to a long stretch in a British communist ‘multicultural’ jail.

Mulitculturalism is what Yugoslavia has now.What the commie British government actually want is Tito’s idea of what Yugoslavia had before.Forced integration of different ethnic groups until the zb lid blows off. :imp: :unamused: :unamused: :imp:

Neither choice should have been applied to Britain anyway because it should never have been subjected to the type of immigration levels that would have ever required it to be either multicultural or an integrated multi ethnic society.

Failed, oh well I will have to go and live somewhere with cheaper fuel, good schools and better living standards

I had better pack my bags… :blush:

6/24

man-tga:
I had better pack my bags… :blush:

6/24

Me Too, at least I still have my residency permit for Africa :laughing:

Citizen Test.JPG