Snow road truckers!

Who was driving down the A14 this morning about 6:30am between Cathorpe and Kettering, I was and could not believe that the gritters hadnt been out! All thats been on the news is forcast for heavy snow.
It was settling on the road and after a vehicle had passed me their tracks were covered up rapidly. :sunglasses: :confused:

sorry mate…i was fast asleep… :unamused:

Clarky:
It was settling on the road and after a vehicle had passed me their tracks were covered up rapidly. :sunglasses: :confused:

Lovely, my favourite kind of driving weather. You don’t want the gritters coming out and spoiling the fun.

OK it wasn’t like staring death in the face, only bout an inch, but I still trundled along at 50 to be safe, but the Coach that flew by me made me freaking jump! :open_mouth:

Specially as he pulled back in a bit quick and looked about to lose it! Back end skidded! :open_mouth:

That bloody woke me up after my night shift at Rugby! :laughing:

Duly changed my pants before returning home! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bet the driver got some words from some of his passengers! :laughing: :laughing:

i wasn’t working, but drove back from my dads earlier, main roads were clear, but side roads were covered. i travelled about 8 miles down a dual carriageway, very wet, lots of spray, and was amazed how many muppets had no lights on :unamused:

All we had here,was a covering of…

TARMAC.

Ken.

Crystal clear blue sky here and about 22 degrees C - bit cold for me, but what the hell, Im going to take the dog for a walk along the beach and watch the waves coming in off the mediterranean. Hard life innit!!

I agree Hombre been getting cool here too,Went in my pool yesterday Temp was about 28’C,blue skies but i think i can handle it. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The A14 near ipswich yesterday morning about 10ish…

jayeastanglia:
The A14 near ipswich yesterday morning about 10ish…

Jay! dude! was that Suggs!? :unamused: