Snow - bring it on!

Went from Bristol at 9am this morning, two drops in East London. Thought it would be a typical Friday long day but could not believe the lack of traffic. Bit slow moving with snow/slush on the way there but cleared up by Reading then plain sailing. Returned in ‘rush-hour’ this afternoon/evening and managed a steady 53 all the way - hardly any traffic, even past Swindon, which was supposedly very bad with snow. Had everyone stayed at home? Wish they would do so more often, actually enjoyed the day!!!

According to Bobbi Pryor, most of the South East was well goosed by this evening’s rush hour, particularly on the M3 around Basingstoke.

tallyman:
Went from Bristol at 9am this morning, two drops in East London. Thought it would be a typical Friday long day but could not believe the lack of traffic. Bit slow moving with snow/slush on the way there but cleared up by Reading then plain sailing. Returned in ‘rush-hour’ this afternoon/evening and managed a steady 53 all the way - hardly any traffic, even past Swindon, which was supposedly very bad with snow. Had everyone got stayed at home? Wish they would do so more often, actually enjoyed the day!!!

Same here! Had multi-drop crap around Essex and wasn’t looking forward to it. Only delay was a missing forkie, finished early. Wish I’d said no to working tomorrow now :unamused: Sod’s law and all that.

I had night out in Banbury left this.mornimg at 5 had drop in Eastbourne. .Then back as far as could to Manchester only had 9.hours driving days left.

Left at 5 was bit snowy.
Was surprised how light the traffic was.

Manged go Banbury to Eastbourne and got back as far as Crewe in 8 hrs 40 driving.

So all good about hour back to yard in morning then that’s it.

Same here spent last night in Luton, left at 6.30 into Mayfair done 3 drops and coming back out at 10. A noticeable lack of cyclists today, maybe it should snow more often [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You can have some of mine if you want.

Yeah…I did Dagenham.
Very quiet on the roads.
45 on the way down…45 on the way back,and back in the yard for 1500 :sunglasses:
Monday’s load strapped down,and ready to rock’n’roll :sunglasses: