Snooper Sat Nav - Speed Cameras subscription

Hi guys

I have registered my Sat Nav direct with Snooper and i get asked if i want to subscription for speed cameras

Should i or not, Are there worth it? Anyone got this?

Sub prices etc

I wish to make Annually recurring payments of £29.99 inc VAT by Credit or Debit Card to receive downloads.

I wish to make Quarterly recurring payments of £7.99 inc VAT by Credit or Debit Card to receive downloads.

I wish to make Monthly recurring payments of £2.99 inc VAT by Credit or Debit Card to receive downloads.

This just shows were all speed cameras that all and nothing eles?

Just want your view about this, Worth to get or not

Michael

Not worth it. Do what you’re paid to do and use your eyes to observe your surroundings. I’ll only charge you a tenner for that sage advice. Thank you. :smiley:

Well I haven’t bothered, I just look for the signs and the yellow box etc. Truck is limited to 5 mph and can only do 40 on normal roads anyways so I wouldn’t have thought I’d have to worry about most cameras. Also, I was brought the s5000 I think it was and I just stored it under my bed for about 14 months as I never needed a sat navigation in my last job because it was local. Anyways, point is, my navi came with free maps for life but when I set it up last week the code wasn’t valid and there was no sign of a use by date anywhere so if I wanna update me maps I gotta pay about £30 a time which is a bit of a ■■■■!

Yeah they write in the small print that if you haven’t activated the maps/sat nav by *** date, then the offer becomes void.

Dave

i had to send my snooper in to their HQ to get it updated. came back quickly ,i was chuffed at the service till i realized no update and satnav didnt work as before.
i now just buy a new satnav every 18 months or so, this saves messing around with updates and batteries

Thanks guys i appreciate it, I guess i’ll leave the speeding cameras and i agree i can easy follow signs and catch the yellow box thing

Myself i wont go over speed limit on the truck, Safety come first :slight_smile:
Michael