Snooper s8000 help please

Ive just got one of these satnavs and ive looked at the instructions on the disc,anybody got any tips to set it up asap,its gunna take yonks at this rate and i havent got the time or patients ,got to be a easyway without going thru all the bumf :confused: :confused:

have a look at youtube mate, how to programe a snooper satnav my advise would be to update from the net too :wink: :wink:

I have one. I did not bother with the disc instrutions.
Just turn it on.Go to configure setting and enter the size of your lorry.
It is good to go.
If going to London use the car setting as on the truck mode it refuses to work until the night time bans ends.

On the way,stop and turn it to truck mode to avoid low bridges.

I called them up and he talked me thought it

Ive sussed it apart from the tele :confused:

Is the tv aerial lead in the correct hole ? With the screen facing towards you,there is the hole for the Tmc lead for live traffic updates.
To get the tv going it needs to tuned in by pressing the scan button .
Each time you move to a new â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ,it needs to be tuned in again.
In some areas of the country it will not work or only get a few channels to work.
To get hands free or the Bluetooth to work, you need to pair up hour mobile phone to the sat nav.
This way you talk to the sat nav via your mobile phone.
The menu will read as find devices.
On your mobile ,activate the settings to pair up.

toby1234abc:
Is the tv aerial lead in the correct hole ? With the screen facing towards you,there is the hole for the Tmc lead for live traffic updates.
To get the tv going it needs to tuned in by pressing the scan button .
Each time you move to a new â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ,it needs to be tuned in again.
In some areas of the country it will not work or only get a few channels to work.
To get hands free or the Bluetooth to work, you need to pair up hour mobile phone to the sat nav.
This way you talk to the sat nav via your mobile phone.
The menu will read as find devices.
On your mobile ,activate the settings to pair up.

Ive sussed it all out toby and its bang on ,cant fault it m8,gets the attention of people when they come to the cab door with your notes and your sat watching big bang on a satnav,brilliant picture,i found it pays to keep it on charge though or it goes low quick,the high wind warning is nifty aswell,ive turned into a gadgit geek :laughing: :laughing:

Good kit mate.I can enter up to 16 multi drops.
But one thing that is a tad annoying is it struggles to realise you have left drop number two to head to drop number three
To get over this ,a message pops up asking if you want to continue to the next drop.
As you said , the Tv is amazing.With winter on the way and getting dark at four pm,night heater on watching Deal or No Deal while waiting to be tipped.

toby1234abc:
Good kit mate.I can enter up to 16 multi drops.
But one thing that is a tad annoying is it struggles to realise you have left drop number two to head to drop number three
To get over this ,a message pops up asking if you want to continue to the next drop.
As you said , the Tv is amazing.With winter on the way and getting dark at four pm,night heater on watching Deal or No Deal while waiting to be tipped.

Do you keep yours on constant charge toby,somebody has told me not to leave it charging when you turn the engine on/off as the surge of power can frazzle them .

I leave mine on charge in the â– â– â–  lighter all the time.
It does say about power surges in the instruction book when starting the lorry engine.
You can charge it on the house mains when off at the weekend.
I had the S7000 but the screen went black as i left it out in the windscreen over a hot weekend.