Snooper Problems? (s6400) Alternatives?

Hello :slight_smile:

I passed my class 1 a few months ago and bought the s6400 so i didnt spend half my day stuck under bridges! :wink:

In the 2 and a half months i have had it, i have had to send the unit back twice as the computer inside froze, and had to have the truck charger replaced 3 times! Not only that, but the guys at snooper seem unhelpful and rude (apart from one) ! Im pretty dissapointed after spending over 3 hundred quid!

Before you ask, ive always checked the truck voltage and the like. I had a cheap garmin for 5 years and no problems :frowning:

Just wondered if anyone else has had any problems with this company, or this model and also what the most popular alternatives are.

I dont need it to play music, or be a tele or make me a drink, i just want it to work!!

Thanks for your help!

Andy

:slight_smile:

Yes my husband has had the same problem, its just come back for the forth time. The first time the unit froze, then it just went blank the last 3 times.
I ended up speaking to the technical guy the last time as my husband just wanted to put it in the bin. He said that the tech guys were extremly rude and unhelpful. They actually tried to sort out the unit by remote access but that didn’t work so we returned it, wait and see if it lasts this time.
He has 2 work college’s how have a different models and have never had a problem.
We wouldn’t buy another.
Best of luck with yours, dont take any rubbish from just remember consumers rights.

Tom Tom 5150.

Nuff said.

Ken.

soly341:
have a look on here SomeSpammer.co.uk lot off lad were l work have them say they good

Ignore the posts by the Muppet called soly341, they’re spam :unamused: