Snooper or a truckable

Hi everybody I’m just asking a question. Thank you got all the replies to a previous post. Anyway I’m saving for a snooper but in the mean time if anybody has any reviews and knowledge of this product could you let me know if it works ok I will save my money and not bother with a snooper. The satnav is this one.
hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php
Many thanks Paul.

Brought one of the Trucktables one a couple of months back.

To be honest I haven’t used it a great deal as only drive class 2 every now and again at the moment, but I wanted one that would give me the best route for lorries as my Tom Tom only gives me the route for cars.

Would say for the money you can’t really go wrong.

Lee

Cheers lee will look into one snooper prices are abit steep so a cheaper version to get me out of a hole at the minute sound good many thanks. Paul

Hi all just to say if anybody’s interested,If it helps anybody out. I’ve just purchased one of these hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php. Should be here tomorrow so will let you know how I get on with it.

Has anyone actually used the trucktables one in europe?..just wondered if the mapping was as good as in the uk…

I have’nt got the trucktables one.But one pretty much the same.Use that in europe with no problems

Pabinlove:
Hi all just to say if anybody’s interested,If it helps anybody out. I’ve just purchased one of these hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php. Should be here tomorrow so will let you know how I get on with it.

Will interested to know how you get on with it. As i’m also thinking about getting one and possible a dash cam.

Hi. I have got trucktables satnav for 2 months now. It was alright until last week when it stopped working. It’s just looking for GPS signal all the time. Chris the guy who sells them didn’t bother to answer my emails so far. It only comes with one month warranty.

I purchased the snooper db8500 and found it okay apart from the odd route planning, after a while I just got fed up of being sent miles away from a decent route, so sent it back. I’ve now got a TomTom 5250pro, and to be honest I don’t think it’s much better. TT back up is next to none existent and it must of taken a full week of emails and phone calls to get the device to work correctly. So far it’s not been that bad, it has the odd glitch now and again but overall it’s okay.

If you haven’t the money for a Snooper or TT Pro I’d give the truck tables nav a go.

I’ve used the truck tables one around Europe, its pretty good for the majority of places, tried to send me up a mountain track, in Bulgaria, when there was a perfectly good motorway I could use, and it doesn’t have the latest road layouts for Stockholm, although a lot of the roads there are still being worked on. But overall, for the money, its not too bad.

Markk80:
Hi. I have got trucktables satnav for 2 months now. It was alright until last week when it stopped working. It’s just looking for GPS signal all the time. Chris the guy who sells them didn’t bother to answer my emails so far. It only comes with one month warranty.

I had that happen on mine , took about 3 resets off the GPS receiver in Tools- GPS Info.

Found I has to reset outside as if it doesn’t pick a satellite up it won’t reset. Don’t try it indoors, you need to give it chance to see a satellite.

Worked on mine, worth a try on yours.

Last time I wanted to contact Chris, I sent a text and he got back to me quick. Not sure how often he checks emails but text was quick

Brand new satnavs for HGV drivers

facebook.com/groups/1581201225450908/

Hi all I said I would give some info if it helps anybody. Well I’ve had this truckable satnav for about 2 weeks and I’ve only just found my way home!! No only joking. I can honestly say that it’s perfect for what I need. put in your dimensions, address which took abit of getting used to. And away you go. Flashes up with possible speed camera location which can be abit anyoing at times but not a major problem, you can save roads to favourites and write in the name of where you are. So for me it’s just the job, I’m downloading some movies onto a extra sd card I’ve got to see how the movie player works. If it oy last a yr or so till I can save for a so called better one then it will have been money well spent, but at the moment I will keep my money in my pocket rather than buy a snooper. Time will tell, I hope this helps some people.

baracuda:

lol the tom tom xxl he has for sale at £130 is cheaper from tom tom

Dazza1980:

baracuda:

lol the tom tom xxl he has for sale at £130 is cheaper from tom tom

There is not such brand “trucktable”. That is a chinese tablet which you can buy on ebay for 30 quick + cracked IGo Truck software with maps lol. Give me your tablet and I can do it for you for 30 guick 10 min job [emoji41]