Snooper Help Anyone?

Just a quickie folks, as Google isn’t helping and I’m out on the road. But when using my snooper, and doing a drop for the first time I use the postcode, and when I get there, add my current location to my favourites, then name it to make it easier next time (also means I get there exactly next time)

All of a sudden, I can’t do this anymore, I’m assuming I’ve hit the limit on the number of favourites I can have.

I have 19 pages of 8 entries, with a gap at the bottom, so I’m assuming I’m maxing out at 150, with the extra one being my base, which is saved as “Office”

Does anyone know of any way that I can add any extra faves. Otherwise, this ■■■■ thing is pretty hopeless to me. Is there something I can do memory card wise??

Any help at all would be much appreciated. Cheers

Paul

Don’t know about snooper but on tomtom truck when you hit your favourite limit, you setup a poi file and just marked each drop as a poi instead of favourite. Maybe the same on snooper no sure tbh.

This happened to me as well you have hit the max allowed to store this was a snooper s5000
I just deleted the ones I go to a lot but I have a db8500 now which as yet has not reached it limit,

merc0447:
Don’t know about snooper but on tomtom truck when you hit your favourite limit, you setup a poi file and just marked each drop as a poi instead of favourite. Maybe the same on snooper no sure tbh.

I’ve always used poi’s (points of interest) as I don’t think there is a limit for them.

not on the snooper only save as favs ,that is where imho the tomtom is better

Mines the 8500. Limit is still 150

What a bloody pain in the backside. I save these places because the postcode didn’t lead me straight to them, might not go again for 12-18 months.

Anyone want to buy a Snooper?

It’s quite handy to save them even though you know your way to them, in case of road closures etc, and I find it helps when planning my breaks to suit my arrival time.