SNAP

Who uses SNAP to pay for overnight parking?
My company is looking to introduce it but they wanted me to do some research before to see what the pro’s and con’s are?

RCHGV:
Who uses SNAP to pay for overnight parking?
My company is looking to introduce it but they wanted me to do some research before to see what the pro’s and con’s are?

Want you to do some research,while they sit on their backsides and when something goes wrong its your fault

www.snapacc.com

Job done.

I hope you don’t do a lot of Scottish runs, because once past the truckstops on the M74 there’s only Glasgow, Edinburgh or Stirling, there isn’t anything SNAP north of those. Although Glasgow TS is small (40 places) it’s well served, I recommend you phone ahead to book your spot if your gonna be late, but being next to the Rangers ground any spare parking has been used on match days for parking of fans cars, which can be a pita if they’re shouting and reving car engines after the match and your trying to sleep. Edinburgh has no real facilities, there are showers and toilets that have seen better days, but is over the bridge and 5 mins walk from Portobello, with everything you need.