SNAP Account

Any one had any dealings with them, i cant get them on the phone or get an answer to my emails?

Lrm

< I’ve removed your advert, if you would like to advertise on this site please let me know and I’ll get the ad team to contact you >

Did you take the time to read the original post? :stuck_out_tongue:

One post wonder… probably with connections to… -drum roll- SNAP !

looking at the registered email address I think Rob is right !

another one trying to pull the wool over our eyes :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

edit to add: I wonder if we’ll get an answer to the original question :question: :wink:

■■■■ Denis, that was quick :smiley: I was just gonna post “nice advert!” :grimacing:

What is a snap account? :confused:

just done a quick search on the internet and it comes up with a parking site account, where you pay for your parking on a monthly account instead of having to pay at each visit

eh? Wots happened ere then??!!! It was ages ago I posted this!!

Got hold of them eventually, it was very new at the time…

We joined but it wasnt a good experience, 4 parking fines in 6 weeks, when snap started it was gonna be all service areas, but only moto agreed to the scheme, my lads were parking in roadchef etc and getting fined, even with full up to date lists of where to park we were still getting fines in so we have now pulled out of snap. Funny thing is I thought it would make it easier on the drivers but it didnt, hey ho, in theory snap should of been a good idea but it wasnt, they need to get all the motorway service providers on board…

LRM:
eh? Wots happened ere then??!!! It was ages ago I posted this!!

Got hold of them eventually, it was very new at the time…#

a member of staff at SNAP saw your post and thought it was a good place to put an advert :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

We joined but it wasnt a good experience, 4 parking fines in 6 weeks, when snap started it was gonna be all service areas, but only moto agreed to the scheme, my lads were parking in roadchef etc and getting fined, even with full up to date lists of where to park we were still getting fines in so we have now pulled out of snap. Funny thing is I thought it would make it easier on the drivers but it didnt, hey ho, in theory snap should of been a good idea but it wasnt, they need to get all the motorway service providers on board…

I thought the whole idea of it was it was accepted everywhere :exclamation:

Like with anything, you have to read the instructions, the drivers guides given to your drivers showed where you could park on SNAP therefore anywhere else you need to pay, like before.

It would be good if they covered all the sites in the UK but there is a lot of resistance when snap automitically stops drivers getting PCN’s at any participating sites - someone loses a lot of revenue, even though it makes life easier for the fleet operator and the driver.