Snack van in latest video?

This is the latest offering from my fave band “doves”
i like them because they dont just release records for the sake of making a "pop"song,and to put money in the bank,to me they dont say much often,when they do,it means a lot.
they hail from manchester,which produced other greats like james,stone roses,and so on.
this new video,which incidentally is this week record of the week on radio 2"s ken bruce show,looks like it was filmed in and around manchester,saddleworth,and blackpool.
at one point the lead pulls up outside a tea bar,with a mc carthys truck in the background.
does this tea bar actually exsist??
i"ve posted a link to the video below,i know its not everyones cup of tea,hope you enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=WS9KDL4hy34

Not sure, but I think I saw a Ceva(?) Man TG-S t the start

Hello Buck. I think that snackbar/caravan is on Windy Hill just off J22-M62 on Moss Moor on the A672, you can see the Windy Hill Transmitter in the background…I could be wrong though :question:

Steve Buscemi’s looking well these days! Not bad, hadn’t heard them before. :sunglasses:

The playing field where the lads are playing football is round the corner from in Bolton and it looks like the 2 gas towers are in Bolton as well :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

nice one boys,keep "em coming!!
so,is it an actual snack van,if so where is it.ithought the same as colin,that is is the one off jc 22,but i"ve never been before.
the bridge the lad is standing on,must be that huge arched one above the motorway just past huddersfield■■?