Sms international kent

hello all, this has probably been asked before, but, has or does anyone on here work or worked for this company, before i do anything, id like an opinion, preferably ,blunt and to the point, all coments welcome, just looking for the usual, money, attitude to drvers, kit they run , all that stuff , many thanks, tony s.

Scroll down the page a bit, 3 pages/68 replys about them .

ganges boy:
id like an opinion, preferably ,blunt and to the point,

Warning, warning!

ganges boy:
hello all, this has probably been asked before, but, has or does anyone on here work or worked for this company, before i do anything, id like an opinion, preferably ,blunt and to the point, all coments welcome, just looking for the usual, money, attitude to drvers, kit they run , all that stuff , many thanks, tony s.

hi i worked there and if your desperate and in need of a job crack on really good work and if you like sitting around for up to ten days for a reload not my cup of tea, you are contracted to work a minimum 21 days a month if you work up to 25/6 days you get the same money as if you worked 21 no weekend pay except for night out allowance lots of renault premiums few big mercs and volvos as i said its good work although all the subbies have gone now apparently,

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53070

p.s :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: at wheel nut

kindle530:
SMS Transport - EURO DRIVING FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

p.s :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: at wheel nut

Fanks :stuck_out_tongue: