Smoking

What percentage of truck drivers smoke, as compared to the general population?

i smoke

about 30 a day espexially when driving :cry:

simon

Like Simon, seem to smoke more, whilst on the road

I dont smoke
I dont drink (had enough in my younger days to last the rest of my life :laughing: )

BUT

I do ■■■■
I do pick my nose &
I do swear a lot :laughing:

north surrey haulage:
I dont smoke
I dont drink (had enough in my younger days to last the rest of my life :laughing: )

BUT

I do ■■■■
I do pick my nose &
I do swear a lot :laughing:

Well in my opinion ■■■■■■■ should be made illegal, its anti social and dangerous, What happens if you ■■■■ when somebody is just lighting a cig? :stuck_out_tongue:

It does seem a little bit over the top spending all this time and money to bring in anti smoking bans, when the world is chucking bullets and bombs at each other.

Wheel Nut:
Well in my opinion ■■■■■■■ should be made illegal, its anti social and dangerous, What happens if you ■■■■ when somebody is just lighting a cig? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well in that case I will use the same excuse the pro - smoking lobby use

“It is my human right to ■■■■ in public and if the non-farters dont like it they can go to pubs & restaurants that have a no ■■■■■■■ policy” :wink: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:
if the non-farters dont like it they can go to pubs & restaurants that have a no ■■■■■■■ policy" :wink: :laughing:

That would be the majority of pubs and restaurants I hope. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

40 a day usually have got up to 60 depending on how many car drivers have ■■■■■■ me off :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

10 if i’m at home, 40 if i’m on the road… don’t ask me i’m female!!!

Was on 15 B&H a day in the office, but now I just pre-roll 8 kingsize before I leave and that usually does me…

Don’t drink… other than maybe a bottle of alco-pop at an Xmas party… Last drink was the day I passed C2, but even then I didn’t even finish 1 glass…

I do “Smoke” tho… my vice if you will…

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

I smoke and will miss sitting down for 45 min with my ■■■ and cuppa.
Wonder what truckstop bosses will think :question: