Smoking in your truck

Rikki-UK:
A member here has a letter stating as he is the sole user of the vehicle the smoking ban does not apply… if you search you can probably find the original post.

ask harry he will give you the link :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont smoke and when i have to use someone elses truck who does smoke it stinks :frowning: It should be banned

I wonder how they’d go on if they caught you smoking in one of these… :wink:

BIGRIG:
I dont smoke and when i have to use someone elses truck who does smoke it stinks :frowning: It should be banned

Best you don’t drive my truck then.

or mine :smiley:

wonka77:
I am the only one that uses my truck and i was find £60 reduced to £30 if you pay it with in two weeks.
It comes under smoking in the work place. You can also be find £200 on the spot if you let a passenger smoke in the motor too.

if i got caught, i would not pay the fine i would go to prision

My gran only started smoking when she was 83. We cremated her.

My Mrs smokes after ■■■… :wink:

bigvern1:

ooh, painful.

the police and vosa don’t bother about it, so why would anyone speak to the local council tossers?

bigvern1:

is that what she tells you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

It’s an instant dismissal at maritime, according to the hand book. Nobody has been sacked for it though. I get the hump when night drivers smoke in my lorry as I don’t. They should be shot in front of their families imho

you CAN smoke in your cab.
all you have to do is move to Bradford and designate your truck as a “shisha lounge”. :smiley:

The Irish twit of a ship owner I used to work for told me he wanted the whole ship to be a total smoke free area as he sometimes brought his family on board. Bollox to that he was told, keep away then!
Next time he came I smoked mesen silly all day but he never said a word.
Was still suffering his presence 12mths later so another of his daft ideas out the window.

del949:
you CAN smoke in your cab.
all you have to do is move to Bradford and designate your truck as a “shisha lounge”. :smiley:

now you’ve done it. i was ranting about that yesterday, now i’m going to be on about it all [zb]ing day again.
:imp: :imp: :imp:
ONE RULE FOR THEM, ONE RULE FOR US.

sorry Phil, have a smoke and calm down

bigvern1:

Your doing it too fast.

If I owned a truck company and smokers smoked in my truck on spot sack and deduct from the wages under the wage deduction act of 1984 for the truck to be valleted at the cost of the tramps who stink of foul smoke oodurs.

On a serious note, I think smokers should respect the rules, so what if you are out 4 nights week it is not your truck and others have to go in it … i bet half the smokers dont wash all week either

I agree line up all smokes and shoot them lol

discoman:
If I owned a truck company and smokers smoked in my truck on spot sack and deduct from the wages under the wage deduction act of 1984 for the truck to be valleted at the cost of the tramps who stink of foul smoke oodurs.

On a serious note, I think smokers should respect the rules, so what if you are out 4 nights week it is not your truck and others have to go in it … i bet half the smokers dont wash all week either

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bjd:

discoman:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you would be dont a lot of that and using your kleeenex