Smokey n bandit

On Now Itv 4…

What a film!

It’s on again on itv4, NOW… yup I’m watching it…

Great film

buford t justice

surely a man to be admired for so many reasons… :slight_smile:

Aaaaah good old Bufort T [emoji631][emoji16]

I’ve just bought convoy on dvd as it happens…

My reasoning being If ya gonna be unemployed an banged up on sink duty for the next 20yrs you may as spend £5 of ya house keeping allowance(thanks wife [emoji38]) an have some good background noise while folding the smalls.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Benjie83:

My reasoning being If ya gonna be unemployed an banged up on sink duty for the next 20yrs you may as spend £5 of ya house keeping allowance(thanks wife [emoji38]) an have some good background noise while folding the smalls.

Coz them long haired friends of Jesus in there mini bus gonna help yeah, 10-4, rubber duck

Be Duel next,and Hell drivers, or finding re-runs on YouTube of Bj McKay and his best friend Bear.
youtu.be/Rcozed_BJWM

biggriffin:

Benjie83:

Coz them long haired friends of Jesus in there mini bus gonna help yeah, 10-4, rubber duck

Be Duel next,and Hell drivers, or finding re-runs on YouTube of Bj McKay and his best friend Bear.
youtu.be/Rcozed_BJWM

You never know,
They may have a driving job going…[emoji38]

Dam, Smokey and the bandit 2, on now…

biggriffin:
Dam, Smokey and the bandit 2, on now…

What’s stopping you?
It’s coz your watching convo aren’t you…[emoji38]

As for me, I’ve just belled Derek Achora to see if he can help point me in the right direction with this one as my tender age means I’m unable to figure it without a remote [emoji17]
Hope he’s not busy as it went straight to voicemail?

On another note, No word from the church yet sadly re the driving job, but I’ll keep the faith that one day Jesus will come calling for me as he knows a prophet is never understood in his own lands innit [emoji16]