smokey and the bandit

on tonite at 9pm itv4. love it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I seriously wanted that trans-am when I was a young lad, how cool was that film back in the day, back when they did proper car stunts without â– â– â– â– â– â–  CGI and sped up film with crappy rice box cars.

Phantom Mark:
I seriously wanted that trans-am when I was a young lad, how cool was that film back in the day, back when they did proper car stunts without [zb] CGI and sped up film with crappy rice box cars.

yep also the general lee, the a team van, kitt, any more :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWtyaJqpYuM

Whilst working for a company in Huyton, Liverpool around 8 years ago I used to pass Halewood International, the car park is outside and quite a few times a Pontiac Firebird would be parked there (black like KITT !). After 3 months of this I pulled into our yard and the same car was there, very weird. Turned out it was an agency drivers car. To cut a long story short, I ended up chatting to him about it, he wanted rid and I bought it for £250 (roof leaked amongst other faults). I insured it (£112 for the year on Y Reg 1982 I think) and then after turning more heads than ever I decided to list it on ebay just to see what people would pay for it, it became obvious that after bidding passed through £1600 that I wasn’t keeping it as the profit was immense, it sold for £2110. At the time it was the correct thing to do, looking back on it now, I wish i still had it ! Even with it’s 5 litre engine !

Thats the best tip i have had all year, always catch these films half way through.
thanks, on now.

weeto:
Thats the best tip i have had all year, always catch these films half way through.
thanks, on now.

roger :wink:

yep also the general lee, the a team van, kitt, any more :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK, TV car triva…

What was the other car called in nightrider (the bad one) and how could you tell the difference between them??

Madguy :imp:

madguy:

OK, TV car triva…

What was the other car called in nightrider (the bad one) and how could you tell the difference between them??

was it KURT :question: :slight_smile:

No Sorry

madguy:

No Sorry

i give in :laughing:

KARR and it’s little bling light on the front was amber

Derf:

arh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
on tonite at 9pm itv4. love it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s Carryfast reaching for the kleenex then :grimacing:

Derf:

And he gets a gold star, also the voice bax in KIT was three red lines but on KARR it was i single red square, the did however get them mixed up from time to time…NOT THAT I PAID THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO IT YOU UNDERSTAND !!

madguy:

Derf:

And he gets a gold star, also the voice bax in KIT was three red lines but on KARR it was i single red square, the did however get them mixed up from time to time…NOT THAT I PAID THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO IT YOU UNDERSTAND !!

where did i get KURT from, was he the mad man :question: :question:

tango boy:

Phantom Mark:
I seriously wanted that trans-am when I was a young lad, how cool was that film back in the day, back when they did proper car stunts without [zb] CGI and sped up film with crappy rice box cars.

The white Corvette used by Face in the A-Team…
The Pick up in The Fall Guy…
James Bond; Aston Martin DB5, Lotus Esprit (the underwater one)
Endless destroyed police cars in TJ â– â– â– â– â– â– 
and the white Dodge Challenger in the film Vanishing Point (or the D8 it hits and blows up at the end :laughing: )

Muckaway:

tango boy:

Phantom Mark:

and the white Dodge Challenger in the film Vanishing Point (or the D8 it hits and blows up at the end :laughing: )

Vanishing Point, no thats a film !!!

What about the 49 Ford in Cobra, the only decent thing in the whole film, of the 51 ford pickup in Expendables…

madguy:

Muckaway:

tango boy:

Phantom Mark:

Vanishing Point, no thats a film !!!
the 1 in back to the future delorien :question: god knows how u spell it. the bike in street hawk :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What about the 49 Ford in Cobra, the only decent thing in the whole film, of the 51 ford pickup in Expendables…

As an afterthought, Burt Reynolds is on Piers Morgan life stories, sure it’s on Wednesday but could be wrong.