Smiths Bletchington

I know I already have posted a thread of this company on the Old time Companies thread, but thought these might be seen by different members on here…

My lorry; had it from new January '05. Has Cat 12litre 345 and currently does 10mpg :open_mouth:

My previous lorry, after it was sold to a local contractor. Had cat 10litre 340.

The lorry I drove before the S reg. ■■■■■■■ 10litre 275.

This one is now working on a farm near Shipston on Stour

Smart photos there Nathan keep em coming.Must say the 54 plate of yours still looks tidy especialy for a lorry on tipper work,its a credit to you mate.

The sole Volvo FM on the fleet and bought as a long term trial to find a replacement to Foden.

At this time, the sole MAN, but 2x 8wheelers are on order with automatic 'boxes, delivery imminent…

Taken on it’s first day in service…and straight onto demolition work :open_mouth:

It’s jobs like these why Smiths still operate so many 6wheelers.

Another company first; one of two automatic Daf CF 360s. They’re also the first on the fleet to have automatic tailgates.

The driver of the 11 plate Daf in the previous picture came off this one; he’d had it from new :open_mouth:

Pictured before being transferred to Smiths Dewars Farm Stone quarry (Ardley) as a dumper for moving stock around.