Small truck microwave

stu675:
You haven’t explained the telephone! [emoji2962]

Telephone?
The long thin black object hanging by the bunk?

That is RR`s personal comfort module.
The power cable shows it is a heavy duty model.

Franglais:

stu675:
You haven’t explained the telephone! [emoji2962]

Telephone?
The long thin black object hanging by the bunk?

That is RR`s personal comfort module.
The power cable shows it is a heavy duty model.

Nah it’s my personal hotline direct to the surgery of my analyst.
I’m undergoing consultation therapy to prevent me from going over the edge, affter repeatedly reading your opinions on Brexit. :smiley:
It’s to keep my sanity…in fact he was personally recommended to me by Winseer, so that shows how good he is…oh hang on a minute !. :open_mouth:

(Control for night heater, interior light, and electric windows)

I can see the rounders bat neatly tucked in beside the lavender scented pillows but tell me Rob where do you keep the litre bottle of lube? :wink:

Beau Nydel:
I can see the rounders bat neatly tucked in beside the lavender scented pillows but tell me Rob where do you keep the litre bottle of lube? :wink:

It’s in the cupboard under my ‘baby doll’ nightie and furry slippers. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

robroy:

Beau Nydel:

It’s in the cupboard under my ‘baby doll’ nightie and furry slippers. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

This, on the professional board? Is that standard nighttime PPE in the northern hemisphere? :open_mouth:

Beau Nydel:
I can see the pink ■■■■■ neatly tucked in beside the lavender scented pillows but tell me Rob where do you keep the litre bottle of lube? :wink:

FTFY

peirre:

Beau Nydel:
I can see the pink ■■■■■ neatly tucked in beside the lavender scented pillows but tell me Rob where do you keep the litre bottle of lube? :wink:

FTFY

Oohhh Jesus , severe eye water situation that would be, play holy havoc with the Duke of Argylles. :laughing:
Anyhoo…Bat or ■■■■■…it will still have the same effect if/when it hits some ■■■■ on the head if they invade my space while I’m trying to kip. :smiley: