Slut walks.

was anyone held up by one of these slutwalks?
apparently they were held all over the world.
so someone must has been affected whilst out and about.

“my little black dress dosn’t mean yes”
you’re ■■■■ right. it means “wear a mack, you ugly, fat, ■■■■■” :laughing:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13653037

I’m not seeing any sluts there, just a load of grass-flattening fat chumps, although the reporter was alright in a sort of stfu-whining-and-■■■■-this kinda way. :open_mouth:

There’s a SlutWalk every weekend around Witney; The Chequers in Corn Street to (S)Nortons bar in Woolgate. Vodka n Red Bull and an itchy ■■■■… :laughing:

If you look closely in the background there’s a placard that says

“I wouldn’t do Limeyphil or RobK if you paid me” :laughing:

In the same week that we have the SlutWalk marches, celebrating womens right to dress how they like, we also have protests outside the opening of the new London ■■■■■■■ Club because of how it treats women.

Moral of the story - Women just like ■■■■■■■ complaining

I watched a programme yesterday who’s hosts were interviewing the organisers, believe me darling, you have no hope of having ■■■ against your will :stuck_out_tongue:

Sharon and Tracy have more panache :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe they could have helped out and protested about the DCPC at the same time, there was about 20 times the number on that march than there will be on the driver’s DCPC march. :wink:

RobK:
I’m not seeing any sluts there, just a load of grass-flattening fat chumps, although the reporter was alright in a sort of stfu-whining-and-■■■■-this kinda way. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: The reporter was a bloke Rob?
bitgay.png

Yer popular 2000 mate at lyme

Coffeeholic:
Maybe they could have helped out and protested about the DCPC at the same time, there was about 20 times the number on that march than there will be on the driver’s DCPC march. :wink:

RobK:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: The reporter was a bloke Rob? 0

Reporter was a bird near the end.

Coffeeholic:

Good idea, and if they all get thier ■■■■ out, a few more apathetic truck drivers might attend!

RobK:

Coffeeholic:

RobK:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: The reporter was a bloke Rob? 0

Reporter was a bird near the end.

She isn’t a reporter, she is one of the sluts and the bloke reporter is interviewing her. :stuck_out_tongue:

truckerjon:

Coffeeholic:

Good idea, and if they all get thier ■■■■ out, a few more apathetic truck drivers might attend!

There’s gonna be ■■■■ on the DCPC march anyway, if it goes ahead, and folk aren’t rushing to sign up. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Could have made a few bob there by setting up a stall selling Vibrators, that’s about the only way some of them mongs would get a thrill. :laughing:

limeyphil:
was anyone held up by one of these slutwalks?
apparently they were held all over the world.
so someone must has been affected whilst out and about.

“my little black dress dosn’t mean yes”

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13653037

Just wish there were a few like this there then it would have been worth getting held up to find out for sure. :smiley: :laughing:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_ … 68x800.jpg