Slurry...

Details are sketchy , but the driver came across a wall of slurry on the A75 …

After a patrol in my rural beat the police vehicle looks like that after 10 hours.

Now the truck in question is a right mess, did he have to clean it before it went back out?

that’ll stop the pesky Vosa bods from checking the truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is taking the In cab ■■■■■■■ thread to another level :laughing:

Was a farmer spreading in a field and also getting it all over the road?
If he was then it is potentially quite a serious offence

AHT:

it shouldn’t be spread at that height either

stevie

stevieboy308:

AHT:

stevie

The rule is less than 4m trajectory, add in the wind and that could be the outcome

The rule is also dont spread it all over the road/passing vehcicles lol

That stuff is mega slippery aswell so could cause a serious accident especially for motorcycles

toowise:
that’ll stop the pesky Vosa bods from checking the truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ha ha ha VOSA Dirty Protest :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not guilty this time m’lud but I will admit to spraying some caravans in the next field once.

Taken through the back window of the John Deere

T.M.

Henrys cat:

stevieboy308:

AHT:

stevie

The rule is less than 4m trajectory, add in the wind and that could be the outcome

looks like i’ve wrongly been told that splash plates and sending it up was illegal now.

cheers fella

It was nice and clean when I saw him leaving the yard just before 04:00 this morning. :smiley:

He’s got to sleep in that tonight, poor Gareth, I wonder if he found a wash? :smiley: :smiley:

Just thinking about it parked in the confined space once he boarded the ferry, bet he was popular. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Proof that ■■■■ happens. :smiley:

jimboy124:

Details are sketchy , but the driver came across a wall of slurry on the A75 …

DHL dirty humongous lorry :laughing:

stevieboy308:

Henrys cat:

stevieboy308:

AHT:

stevie

looks like i’ve wrongly been told that splash plates and sending it up was illegal now.

cheers fella

From the rule book

1. only spread slurry with low trajectory equipment (less than 4 metres from the ground) or other technique such as band-spreading or injection (unless using equipment which can achieve an average slurry application rate of not more than 2 millimetres per hour when it is operating continuously);

Henrys cat:

stevieboy308:

Henrys cat:

stevieboy308:

AHT:

stevie

cheers fella

From the rule book

1. only spread slurry with low trajectory equipment (less than 4 metres from the ground) or other technique such as band-spreading or injection (unless using equipment which can achieve an average slurry application rate of not more than 2 millimetres per hour when it is operating continuously);

i wasn’t being funny, i meant i’ve been told wrong.

stevie

I have heard some s**t discussed on the forum before but this tops it…

McPlod:
I have heard some s**t discussed on the forum before but this tops it…

if only that were true :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
It was nice and clean when I saw him leaving the yard just before 04:00 this morning. :smiley:

He’s got to sleep in that tonight, poor Gareth, I wonder if he found a wash? :smiley: :smiley:

Just thinking about it parked in the confined space once he boarded the ferry, bet he was popular. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Apparently he went in " naughty boy corner" on the boat . Everybody was complaining about the smell …

jimboy124:

Coffeeholic:

Apparently he went in " naughty boy corner" on the boat . Everybody was complaining about the smell …

When I get in tonight I better not see that reg number down next to my name, if that hasn’t had a wash I will either be using a different unit or going home. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: