Slow down when passing horses!

Too right I will :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

quirker.co.uk/story/will-you-slo … oad-safety

Not so sure about the … ahem, well built one on the left. It’d be a bit difficult to see where the horse ended and she started.

I would quite willingly take up horse riding if I could sit riding pillion with the one on the far right but also not so sure about the left hand one, but what the hell, someone will love her, won’t they?

No regard for their own safety; neither of them are wearing a hard hat! :smiley:

No, but I’m sure I would have one though :wink:

Baggie:
Too right I will

+1…[emoji16]

Sidevalve:
No regard for their own safety; neither of them are wearing a hard hat! :smiley:

Don’t you mean a Hard Helmet ?

martinviking:

Sidevalve:

Don’t you mean a Hard Helmet ?

When following naked horse riders you should always have a hat hard on. It’s dangerous… That’s twice I’ve made that joke now. Appalling repetition. 30 lashes! Speaking of which, the Islam immigration thread is still ticking along.

Anyway. The picture confuses me. Where’s the riders, I just see horses?

Joke ■■
What joke?

Quite a good initiative by the equestrian ladies. I like to think I slow down for horses anyway as a vocational steering wheel attendant and with the exception of the bruiser on the left ( who gets a neigh from me im afraid) I would definatley go even slower past these ladies of the saddle. I would even stop and offer to feed the pony given the chance.

Also topical for me at the moment as Im currently working on my new game of ‘Snog, Marry, Avoid, ■■■■’.

Dipper_Dave:
Quite a good initiative by the equestrian ladies. I like to think I slow down for horses anyway as a vocational steering wheel attendant and with the exception of the bruiser on the left ( who gets a neigh from me im afraid) I would definatley go even slower past these ladies of the saddle.

Jesus. You know a womans rough when Dipper Dave gives her the thumbs down!

Slow down ■■ Probably end up following these two back to the stables :slight_smile:

horsey.jpg

I wish those two worked at our place…I’d have somewhere to park my bike :wink:

Why have horses gone so soft? In the cowboy films they racing along at the side of trains being shot at going full pelt in a cattle stampede now you need half mile clearance when passing one.

raymundo:
Slow down ■■ Probably end up following these two back to the stables :slight_smile:

0[/quote

I’m so bloody jealous of that horse.

Im jealous of the ■■■■■■■ (both pairs)…

I’m chomping at the bit. I would love to be saddled with either of those two.

Neigh bother.

Just to put you all in the picture, LEAVE THEM ALONE !!! (one is my wife an the other is my mistress :smiley: )

raymundo:
Just to put you all in the picture, LEAVE THEM ALONE !!! (one is my wife an the other is my mistress :smiley: )

There’s 3 in the picture.