Slightly embarrassing

Many of you may have read about my recent sad news about my best friend Gary’s death (Death of a driver struck by his own HGV)
We laid Gary to rest last friday and he went in style he would have been chuffed to bits with! Yes thank you all involved. I spent a very sad day in the comfort of Gary’s family this I will never forget!
so to get to my point of embarrassment I have been trying to find a small momento in my head maybe a truck shaped candle holder that we can light on anniversaries, so good o’l net I’ve been searching with no avail :frowning: I have come to the conclusion that if you search for anything using the net with the word truck or lorry in it you are given endless supplies of ■■■■ or such like, I just can’t imagine why this is so?
Can you appreciate my horror had I ordered something to be delivered to Gary’s parents without doing more indepth research, “This is to remember Gary by” Oh dear!! :blush: :open_mouth: :blush: Gary has shared with me some stories of such that his dear Mother has already been exposed to but thank god really never understood!
On a more serious note when you stop laughing at my near slip?, any ideas on my candle holder and where to look for one?

R.I.P. to your mate. Can’t help on the candle holder, will be difficult to find i’d say. If you type “truck shaped candle holder” in to Google, there is one site that does them on cursory inspection but you need to order 5000 from China so not much help. Just think of something else if you can’t find one. You could modify a Corgi truck model with metal to hold a candle or some such.

Hiya …sorry about your mate. i think this problem(trucks running away) has happened to lots of us and we got away with it.
Your problem…If you contact on of those really clever people who make decorative candles( you see them in craft tents at
steam rallys) they would sculpture a truck and possibly have a candle shaped into the wax model.
Theres a candle factory near beaston castle in the tarporly area try them.they do alsorts of weid and wonderful things
shaping candles…or their my be one in your area.OK. the cheshire candle workshop berwardsley CH3 9PF…01829 770401
it might help.
John

Oh dear. I think IAMSAM has been shafted & almost made a ■■■■ up so to speak :stuck_out_tongue:

I can imagine Garys mother’s horror when she opens a parcel to find a wax effigy of an Eaton twinsplitter gear stick :blush:

Try this.

keepsakekreations.co.uk/acat … gifts.html

Hey Guys,
Thanks, I followed up on the crafted candles and found someone local to me :slight_smile: but I also really like the memorial candles from Wheelnut :slight_smile:
Yes Gary would find it funny now he’s out the way, but not as funny as I did when his Mother questioned Gary about why his brother needed a 14in black dildoe that she had found in his wardrobe :laughing:
Moral of this story is if your still living at home with your folks your too young to be using/needing one of them car jacks??