Sleep Apnoea

I’ve been told I have Sleep Apnoea and will be given a machine that blows air whilst asleep in through a mask. This runs on mains power only, as I have 4/5 nights out every week I have bought a invertor to use with this.
My question is first does any tramper use one of these machines when they are out. And second, if I leave the machine running all night via the invertor will I still be able to start the truck inthe morning, will it have any chance of flattening the battery.
Thanks

I have a 150W mains inverter running 5 hours a night along with the night heater and starting the engine multiple times to move up the queue and had no problems.

That’s a question i’ve had in my head for a while.

I know some say size doesn’t matter :blush:

But is it the size (powers/amps/watts/etc ) of the inverter, or the size (powers/amps/watts/etc ) of the stuff you’re running off/through the inverter ?

Most invertors have a sensor in them in that when the truck batteries are about to drop to a level where the truck won’t start an alarm goes off.

When I am using my invertor I just start the truck up every hour or 2 for about 5-10 mins and have never had any problems.

Ben9:
Most invertors have a sensor in them in that when the truck batteries are about to drop to a level where the truck won’t start an alarm goes off.

In my experience they never do it in time

Ben9:
When I am using my invertor I just start the truck up every hour or 2 for about 5-10 mins and have never had any problems.

5 or 10 minutes won’t replace the amount of power you used to start the truck

dambuster:
But is it the size (powers/amps/watts/etc ) of the inverter, or the size (powers/amps/watts/etc ) of the stuff you’re running off/through the inverter ?

It is what you are running off the inverter that matters

zzzzzzzzzz…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…zz…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…ZZZ…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz