Sledgehammer...

to crack a peanut.

Posted in the wrong place I know but…

thats superb!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That comes under the special STGO cat 1/40TH replica
as special order for the Santa special toy Factory :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Not as good but i did get some funny looks coming back down the M4.

Brilliant,i bet theres a kid sat in the cab with a grin from ear to ear. We need more of these funnies.

mick palmer:
Brilliant,i bet theres a kid sat in the cab with a grin from ear to ear. We need more of these funnies.

or its his mode of transport to get home if he runs out of hours!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can trump yours with this

Its from a programme about truckers in america, the guy that drives the truck always attaches the toy dumper whenever he is not carrying a load :laughing:

I know i sounds soppy but if i was on flats again i would start to do this , maybe drivers using flat backs could start something new over here and bring a smile for once to other road users.

im looking for a toy dumper. got to be done

look on ebay for tonka dump trucks or even the cranes

I will try to get a pic of Bears cabover. He has a purple dumptruck on the back of his trailer, too…

:laughing: I remember seeing a flat with cows stood on the back down near london (m1 iirc) one day, had to look twice :open_mouth: they must have been plastic or similar but were life size and very realistic - thought I’d gone round the twist (not that I already had or anything :unamused: )

()

manhoot71:

bloody brilliant :laughing: