Skype Sports

This should be in Bullys bar as not truck related but then Expats wouldn’t see it .
Had a “eureka” moment earlier and watched the England v Scotland game live via Skype from my brother in laws house in Sussex , brilliant . Anyone else using the system to watch tv ?

P.S. Hard luck Jimbo :laughing: :laughing:

yeah i heard ya Englanders were lucky ! :laughing: :unamused:
jimmy

It was televised nationwide here on BBC America.
I thank you :smiley:

Pat Hasler:
It was televised nationwide here on BBC America.
I thank you :smiley:

Hi Pat, BBC America only show the Games that England play.

Santanta used to show them all, some tape delayed but when Fox sports took it over the Internationals were dropped.
$15.00/mth gets me alll the rest of the rugby, and more soccer than anyone could watch.

I can not remember the name of the supplier, but it comes out of Ontario via the internet and can be ■■■■■■■ to a tv, they cover Internationals and tours. Not sure of the cost though.
BBC sports cover it on the internet also.

I had planned to watch my team, but unfortunatly missed it. I believe they played well in the second half though. A little to late.

Regards Paul.

uktveverywhere.com is what my dad uses in vegas to watch uktv, only gets the free channels though. $25 a month I think he said.

I used to subscribe to Fox soccer plus but then stopped in protest to the way Fox network ruined F1 broadcasting over here, then because Fox is owned by Murdoch and very bias towards the Republican party.
I miss all the great English Rugby but I will not give in to the likes of News international.