skely advice

shuttlespanker:
here is a 2000 Dennison

cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKELETAL-TRAILERS … 20af716719

It looks like a no brainer, don’t know how much the Raven is, but offer £2k for the above and try and meet somewhere inbetween, as long as the tyres and brakes are up to scratch you’ll be quids in after 7months a near bulletproof skelly

raven lock and go spell trouble parts “not valves” but esp rollers etc are very hard to come by and lee if you buy it you most def will end up with the thing either parting company with you or stuck in the 20" position, any decent container man on here should and will know what a troublesum thing they are, even a old maxi load skelly is better than the old lock and go 5th wheel set up!!! Freuhauf are esp old stock are heavy things to start with, as i say lee in your own intrest mate steer clear of a “lock and go” but its your money you spend it how you so wish,

i just bought a dennison 1999 slider on drums for 1900 quid, no test on it but i put 1 new twistlock on it nipped the brakes up and it sailed straight through :smiley:

thanks for the advice lads let the raven go but…(what the hell have i gone n done)…bought myself a skeley on saturday

what ya got mate?

make, age and condition?

got a 98 sdc and i aint commenting on the conditon til the garage has had this week but it looks alright pretty clean will be well chuffed if its as good as hope it is